WBCS 2023 Notification – Check West Bengal PSC WBCS Recruitment Details, Online Application Form, and available vacancies details at wbpsc.gov.in portal.
West Bengal Public Service Commission has issued the recruitment notification for WBCS 2023. The examination notification was published in February, and applications will be invited till 21st March. The eligible candidates can submit their application in an online mode online before the last date.
WBCS examination will be conducted for four groups i.e. Group A, Group B, Group C & Group D posts. The WBCS application process for all groups started on 28th February. The aspirants have to register themselves as per the “OTR” scheme before applying their application.
A direct link to submit an online application is mentioned at the end of this page. The candidates are suggested to go through the official examination notification before submitting their application. All other details about WBCS Notification are described below.
wbpsc.gov.in WBCS 2023 Recruitment Details
|Examination Name||West Bengal Civil Services|
|Recruiter||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Group A, B, C & D|
|Last Date of Applications||21 March 2023|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Selection Phase||Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Personality Test|
The candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree from any recognised institution and should have the ability to write and speak the Bengali language.
WBPSC WBCS age limit is different for group-wise positions. Check out the age limit for each group-
To apply for Group A & C vacancies, the candidate’s age is not less than 21 years and not more than 36 years as on the 1st of January 2023.
The candidate’s age should be between 20 years to 36 years as on January 1st, 2023.
For WBCS Group D vacancies, the minimum required age of candidates is 21 years and the upper age limit is 39 years.
Age relaxation in the upper age limit is also applicable in this recruitment. Category-wise age relaxation for WBCS recruitment is given here-
- SC/ ST: 5 Years
- OBC (non-creamy layer): 3 Years
- PwD: 45 Years
WBCS Selection Process
The selection of candidates for the above-mentioned vacancies will be done on the basis of the preliminary examination, main exam, and personality test. The applicants whose applications will be accepted will be called for the Preliminary Test first.
After the preliminary test, the qualified candidates will be selected for the main exam and then for the personality test. In this way, the aspirants who will be qualified in all selection phases will be selected for the vacant posts.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 28 February 2023
- Last Date of Submission Applications: 21 March 2023
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 21 March 2023
- Application Editing Time: 31 March to 6 April 2023
The candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 210 to submit their application form. There is no registration fee for SC, ST, and PwD candidates.
How to Apply Online for WBCS 2023?
The candidates can follow the below-given instructions to submit their applications for WBCS Recruitment 2023.
- Visit the official website of WBPSC which is wbpsc.gov.in
- Then in the candidate’s corner select the option for One-Time Registration. If you have already registered then click on the login option.
- Now enter your enrollment number and password and then click on the sign-in button after filling in the captcha.
- After login, select the respective examination and fill out your application.
- Then pay the application fee and submit the application form after rechecking it.
- Take a printout of your application form.
- Official Website – wbpsc.gov.in
- Official WBCS Notification – Check Here
- Online WBCS Application Form – Apply Here