West Bengal PSC JE Recruitment 2022, WBPSC Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) Online Application, WBPSC JE Jobs Notification PDF at wbpsc.gov.in.
The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released a detailed notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineers (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) in the West Bengal Sub-ordinate Service of Engineers (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) Cadre. The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview.
Applicants may start submitting their online applications for the WBPSC JE Recruitment from 16 November onwards. The candidates should read the vacancy notification to be sure about the eligibility criteria of the job. The recruitment authority will not accept the application forms through offline mode.
WBPSC JE Recruitment 2022
|Name of Selection Board||West Bengal Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)|
|No. of Vacancies||To be disclosed later|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|State Concerned||West Bengal|
All those candidates who are going to submit online applications for the WBPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment should have a Diploma in Engineering to be eligible to do so.
The candidates should not be older than 36 years of age. The age of candidates will be calculated from 01 January 2022. The relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the reserved candidates.
The selected candidates will get ₹9,000-40,500/- + Grade Pay of ₹4,400/- besides D.A., M.A. & H.R.A. etc as per the Pay Matrix Level-4.
- Written Examination
- For General Category Candidates – ₹160
- For SC/ST and PWD Candidates – No Fee
- Online Application Submission Start Date – 16 November 2022
- Online Application Submission Last Date – 07 December 2022
How to apply for the WBPSC JE Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the West Bengal PSC at wbpsc.gov.in.
- Now go to the “Candidate’s Corner” on the homepage of the portal.
- Now their applicants will find a link to the WBPSC JE Recruitment.
- Then the candidates will find the “Apply Online” link.
- After that enter the basic details of the candidate.
- Then upload the required documents.
- Now pay the required online application fee.
- Then check the form for any mistakes.
- Finally submit the form and takeout a printout of it.
|Official Website of WBPSC||wbpsc.gov.in|
|WB JE Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Submission Link||Apply Here|