Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Service Commission (UPSSSC) released a vacancy notification for the post of Junior Assistant, Junior Clerk and Assistant Grade III. The official notification was published on 04 August 2023. UPSSSC invited online applications from eligible candidates through the official portal of the commission at www.upsssc.gov.in
The online registration process for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 will start on 12 September 2023 and the last date to fill out and submit an online application is 03 October 2023. Candidates will be able to pay the application fee and edit the details filled in the application form up to 10 October 2023.
Through this recruitment drive, UPSSSC is going to fill a total of 3831 vacancies in the various departments. Candidates must read the official advertisement before applying for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023. Here we have also added all the details about eligibility conditions, the application process and the selection process.
www.upsssc.gov.in Junior Assistant Bharti 2023
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant, Junior Clerk and Assistant Grade III|
|Total Vacant Seats||3831|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Registration Process Starts On||12 September 2023|
|Last date to apply||03 October 2023|
UP Junior Assistant, Clerk Eligibilities
- Applicants must have passed Intermediate Exam from a recognized board in India with CCC / Equivalent exam passed.
- The candidate must be qualified for UPSSSC PET-2022.
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi is required.
The minimum age of the candidate to be eligible for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years. The applicants must fulfil this age criteria as on 01 July 2023.
All the candidates have to pay a certain amount of money as an application fee in online mode only to submit their applications for the posts mentioned in UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023. The applicable fee is given below-
For all candidates- ₹25/-
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Selection Process
The commission is going to conduct various phases for the selection of candidates for the given posts in UP Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023. The candidates whose application is found valid and eligible for the applied posts will get admit cards for the written exam through the official website. The recruitment process will be followed by various stages as mentioned below.
- Written Exam
- Typing Test (Qualifying)
- Document Verification (35 Marks for Higher Qualification and Sportsperson)
- Medical Examination
Uttar Pradesh Junior Assistant Recruitment Important Dates
|Official Notification Released||04 August 2023|
|Online Application Starts On||12 September 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||03 October 2023|
|Last date for Application Fee and Edit Details||10 October 2023|
How to Apply for UPSSSC Assistant Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may use the direct links given below to fill out an application form for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023. Candidates can also apply through the official webpage of the commission by following the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the official website at www.upsssc.gov.in
- Open the Notifications/Advertisements section given on the home page.
- Select the link to apply given ahead of Advt. No. 08-Exam/2023.
- Fill out the application form step by step.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Preview the details and save the details.
- Pay the application fee and finally submit your application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
|08-Exam/2023 Advertisement||View Here|
|UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023||Apply Here|