UP Conductor Recruitment 2023. UPSRTC Vacancy Online Form Available at upsrtc.up.gov.in. Check Salary, Age Limit and Educational Qualification foe Uttar Pradesh Conductor.
The Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) has announced the official notification for UPSRTC Conductor Recruitment on its official website. A total of 625 vacancies have been released for the Conductor posts in Prayagraj, Mirzapur, Pratapgarh, Jaunpur, Kaushambi, and Saharanpur districts.
The online Conductor application window will remain active from January 20 to January 28, 2023. All eligible and interested candidates should apply for the notified post before the last date in order to participate in the recruitment process. Check this article to get detailed information on the UPSRTC recruitment for the Conductor post.
All the important dates of the upcoming events of the UP Conductor recruitment process have been announced along with detailed notification. The last date to apply for the post is on or before 28 January 2023. Only the candidates whose applications will be approved by the officials will be considered eligible for the recruitment process.
UPSRTC Recruitment for Conductor 2023
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation|
|Last Date to Apply||28 January 2023|
The officials have released a total of 625 vacancies for the Conductor post. Mentioned below are the district-wise vacancies for the reference of candidates who are going to attempt the upcoming exam.
|Prayagraj, Mirzapur, Pratapgarh, Jaunpur, Kaushambi||265|
The maximum and minimum age limits for various districts are shared below:
- Prayagraj, Mirzapur, Pratapgarh, Jaunpur, Kaushambi: 18-40 years
- Saharanpur: 21-45 years
- Passed 12th Standard from any recognized board.
- CCC Certificate
- Online Application Starting Date – 20 January 2023
- Last Date to Apply – 28 January 2023
How to Apply Online for UP Conductor Recruitment 2023
Candidates can follow the steps shared below to apply online for said recruitment on or before the last date.
- Go to the official UPSRTC website.
- Click on the online application link on the homepage.
- Fill in all the required details in the form and upload the required documents in the specified format.
- Next, preview the entire application form and click on submit button.
- Download or take the printout of the application form for future use.
- Official Website – upsrtc.up.gov.in
- UPSRTC Conductor Recruitment Notification PDF – Download Here
- UP Conductor Online Application Form – Apply Here