Uttar Pradesh TGT PGT Vacancy Notification 2022 – Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh TGT and PGT Recruitment at upsessb.pariksha.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board has invited the online applications to fill up the vacant posts of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). The process of applications for these posts will be done online only.
The candidates who are looking for Teaching Jobs in Uttar Pradesh can apply for UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment. The process of registration for the same will start today on 9th June and the application will be accepted till 3rd July 2022. The last date to pay the application fee is 6th July and you can submit the 2nd part of the application form by 9th July 2022.
UPSESSB has issued to recruitment advertisement, Advt. No. 01/2022 and Advt. No. 02/2022 for the posts of TGT and PGT respectively. Through these notifications, the officials are going to hire the eligible candidates for 4163 vacant posts. In these recruitment drives, a total of 3539 vacancies are reserved for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher and 624 vacancies are for the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
The eligible candidates can grab the opportunity and submit their application for these vacancies through the official portal of the UPSESSB i.e. upsessb.pariksha.nic.in. The applicants are advised to read the full notification before submitting their application form.
UPSESSB Vacancies 2022 for TGT & PGT
|Department||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board|
|Post Name||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|Application Start From||09th June 2022|
|Last Date of Application||03rd July 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||6th July 2022|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
The candidates who are looking for Trained Graduate Teacher posts should have done their Graduation Degree in the respective subject and also have B.Ed or equivalent from any recognized institution.
For the post of Post Graduate Teacher, you should have done a Master’s Degree and B.Ed/ M. Ed/ PhD or equivalent.
The candidate’s age should not be less than 21 years as on 1st July 2022.
The process of selection for TGT PGT Recruitment will be done on the basis of a written exam and interview.
- For TGT: Rs. 44900- 142400/- Pay Level 7 with Grade Pay 4600
- For PGT: Rs. 47600- 151100/- Pay Level 8 with Grade Pay 4800
- Starting Date of Online Applications – 9th June 2022
- Last Date of submitting Applications – 3rd July 2022
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee – 6th July 2022
How to Apply for UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2022?
The process of submitting applications will be done through the official website of UPSESSB. The candidates can follow the instructions given below to submit their application forms.
- Visit the official portal of UPSESSB i.e. upsessb.pariksha.nic.in
- Then go to the section named “Filling Online Application Forms”.
- Then click on the candidate’s registration.
- Now complete your registration process by submitting the required details.
- After that in the next, pay your application fee.
- Then in the 3rd step click on submit the application form.
- Enter your details and upload the required documents.
- Finally submit your application and take a printout of it.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|UPSESSB TGT Notification||Check Here|
|UPSESSB PGT Notification||Check Here|
|Apply online for UP TGT/PGT||Apply Now|