UPSC Civil Services Examination Notification 2023 Released. UPSC CSE Online Application Started at upsc.gov.in.
The Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC CSE Notification on the official website. As per the official notification, the UPSC CSE online application window will remain active from February 1, 2023, to February 21, 2023. The Preliminary exam is scheduled to be conducted on May 28, 2023.
All the aspirants should check the UPSC IAS Eligibility Criteria and submit the application before the last date in order to be a part of the recruitment. The candidates will be selected for the post based on their performance in the preliminary, mains, and interview round.
UPSC Civil Services Examination Notification PDF 2023
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Civil Services Examination, 2023|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Selection Stages||Prelims, Mains, and Interview round.|
UPSC CSE Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: The age of the examinees should be between 21-32 years as of the 1st of August, 2023 when applying for the post. There will also be a relaxation on the upper age limit of the aspirants belonging to reserved categories.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a Graduation Degree from any recognized university when applying for the post.
Nationality: Aspirants should be citizens of India when applying for the UPSC IAS post.
The UPSC IAS selection process consists of three stages i.e
- Preliminary Examination (Objective type)
- Main Examination
- Personality Tests (Interview)
Application Fees & Important Dates
The candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs.100/. However, the aspirant’s belongings to the SC/ST/ Female/Persons with Benchmark Disability category are exempted from payment of a fee.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 1st February 2023
- Last Date to submit online application – 21st February 2023
- Correction Dates for Application Form – 22nd February to 28th February, 2023
- Preliminary Exam Dates – 28th May 2023
Steps to apply for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 online
- Go to the official UPSC website.
- Click on the “Examination Notifications” link on the homepage.
- Then, click on Apply Online link.
- Click on the “New Registration” link and enter all the asked details to register yourself successfully.
- Now, log in with the Email ID/Mobile Number/OTR ID and password in the required space.
- Fill out the entire application form, pay the application fees, and upload the required documents in the specified format.
- Preview the application form and submit the application form successfully.
- Lastly, take the printout of the form for future use.