UPSC CDS I Notification, Submit Online Applications for Combined Defence Services Examination I 2023, Check Details & Eligibility Criteria at upsconline.nic.in.
The Union Public Service Commission has released a detailed notification for all those candidates who are willing to appear for the Combined Defence Services Examination 2023. The UPSC conducted this test two times a year and this notification is released for CDS I 2023.
All those candidates who are willing to go to the Indian Military Academy, India Officers Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Indian Air Force as an Officer may do so by passing this examination. The candidates may start applying for this examination from 21 December 2022 to 10 January 2023.
- Total – 341 posts
- IMA, Dehradun –100 Posts
- INA, Ezhimala – 22 Posts
- AFA, Hyderabad – 32 Posts
- OTA (Men), Chennai (Madras) – 170 Posts
- OTA (Women), Chennai (Madras) – 17 Posts
UPSC CDS 2023 Notification
|Name of Authority||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||CDS 1 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Interview/Medical Checkup|
|Apply Online Last Date||10 January 2023|
- For IMA & OTA – The aspirant must have a graduation degree from a recognised board or university.
- For INA – The candidate should have an engineering degree.
- For Air Force – Degree with Physcia or Maths or
|Academy Name||Date of Birth Range|
|For IMA||2 January 2000 to 1 January 2005|
|For Indian Naval Academy|
|For Air Force Academy||2 January 2000 to 1 January 2004|
|For Officers’ Training Academy (Men)||2 January 1999 to 1 January 2005|
|For Officers’ Training Academy (Women)|
- For General Category Candidate – Rs. 200/-
- For Female/SC/ST Candidates – No Fee
- Fee Payment Mode – Online
- First Date to Apply Online – 21 December 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 10 January 2023
Steps to apply for the UPSC CDS I 2023
- Visit the official website of the UPSC at www.upsc.gov.in.
- After that applicants have to fill out the “One Time Registration” form for the competitive examinations.
- If you have already registered then simply click on the login button otherwise complete the OTR process.
- After that start the online application process for the UPSC CDS 1 2023 inside OTR Dashboard.
- Select your preferences and exam centre preferences.
- Then pay the online application fee.
- After that submit the completed application form.
- Take out a printout of the form.