UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2022, Get UP Energy Assistant Accountant Vacancy Notification, Apply Online for UPPCL Assistant Account Vacancy at upenery.in.
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited also known as UPPCL has invited online applications for the post of Assistant Accountant in the department. Candidates who have a graduation degree are eligible to submit applications for these posts. A total of 186 candidates will be selected for the above-said posts.
The board will open the online applications portal on 08 November 2022. The candidates may visit the official website at upenergy.in to check the details and submit their registration forms. The candidates may check out the details on the online applications, notification pdf, eligibility criteria, important dates etc. in this article.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Accountant|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28 November 2022|
All those candidates who want to apply for the UPPCL Assistant Accountant Vacancies should have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (B.Com) from a recognised University in India.
The candidates should have attained the age of 21 years but not more than 40 years. Applicants who belong to a reserved category will be eligible to claim relaxation in the upper age limit as per the state government laws.
- Computer-Based Recruitment Examination
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
- For General Category Candidates – ₹1180/-
- For SC/ST/OBC Categories Candidates – ₹826/-
- For Physically Handicapped Candidates – ₹12/-
|Start of Online Applications||08 November 2022|
|Last Date of Online Applications||28 November 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Online Application Fee||28 November 2022|
Steps to apply online for the Uttar Pradesh Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website of UP Energy at upenergy.in.
- Then go to the “Careers” section of the website.
- After that, the candidates will find the “Assistant Accountant” link.
- Then you will find the “Apply Online” on the following page.
- Now you need to add the details of the candidates.
- Then submit the required documentation.
- Now the website will ask you to pay the online application fee.
- Then the candidates should check the application again.
- If everything is good then you should proceed to “Submit” the application.