UP Scholarship Status Online Registration UP Scholarship Online Status Check: Students who are enrolled in the massive education system of the northern state, which includes more than 2 lakh schools and over 60 colleges, are eligible to apply for the UP Scholarship 2023. The UP Scholarship is comprised of a variety of pre-matric and post-matric programmes that are open to candidates who fall under the categories of SC, ST, OBC, Minority, and General.
The primary objective of the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship is to offer monetary assistance to students who are enrolled in various levels of education within the state.
Applicants can submit their applications for the scholarships that are provided by the state of Uttar Pradesh online through the Scholarship and fee Reimbursement online portal which is known as Saksham. The Minority Welfare Department, the Backward Classes Welfare Department, and the Tribal Welfare Department are all responsible for administering the UP Scholarship.
A letter regarding the altered timetable was published by the UP Government. The deadline to apply for a UP scholarship differs depending on whether you are applying for a pre-matric or post-matric scholarship.
You will be able to determine how much longer the UP Scholarship Application Period is, by reading this page. To know more useful details regarding the UP Pre & Post Matric Scholarship 2023 one should read the entire article.
UP Scholarship Status for Pre & Post Matric Scholarship
|Registration timeline for UP Pre-Matric Scholarships (class 9th and class 10th)||July – October 2023|
|Application timeline for UP Post-Matric Scholarships (class 11th and 12th)||July – October 2023|
|Last Date for correction of UP Pre-Matric Scholarships||November 2023|
|Last Date for correction of UP Post-Matric Scholarships||November 2023|
|Disbursement Date of scholarship||December 2023 (Expected)|
UP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Each scholarship has a unique set of requirements that applicants must meet in order to be eligible to apply for the grant. Being a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh (UP) or having a UP domicile is one of the important requirements for eligibility for Uttar Pradesh scholarships. The successful application of scholarships depends on an accurate understanding of numerous other factors, including academic requirements, the maximum family income, residence, etc. Find out in the table below the specific requirements for each Uttar Pradesh scholarship.
|Scholarship Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Pre-matric Scholarship For ST/SC/General Category, Uttar Pradesh||
|Post matric Intermediate Scholarship For ST/SC/General Category, Uttar Pradesh||
|Post matric (Other than Intermediate) Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category, Uttar Pradesh||
|Post matric Other State Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category, Uttar Pradesh||
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities, Uttar Pradesh||
|Post matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for Minorities, Uttar Pradesh||
|Post matric Intermediate Scholarship for Minorities, Uttar Pradesh||
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Uttar Pradesh||
|Post matric Intermediate Scholarship for OBC Students, Uttar Pradesh||
|Post matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for OBC, Uttar Pradesh||
UP Scholarship Status
The Uttar Pradesh scholarship portal also enables users to track the progress of their applications. You can track your UP Scholarship application online with its specific web system whether you are a new applicant or renewing one.
While existing users can track their prior year’s application through the “Status” section, new applicants can simply log in to their dashboards to see the status of their current applications.
Documents Required for UP Scholarship
- Ration card, Aadhaar card, voter ID, driver’s licence, or PAN card as residential evidence
- Photograph of the applicant in passport size
- Certificate of caste (if applicable)
- Income statement
- Certificate of domicile
- Evidence of student ID
- Mark sheets from the prerequisite exam
- Current-year fee receipt and admittance letter Student’s bank account information
How to Register for UP Scholarship 2023?
Only during the designated application period, the qualified students able to submit an online application for the appropriate scholarships. Here is a brief explanation of the steps you must take to apply for any of the scholarships the UP government offers.
- Visit the Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System’s official website.
- Select “New Registration” under the “Student” heading.
- Choose the scholarship you want to apply for.
- All fields marked with an asterisk (*) need to be filled out.
- To register, click “Submit.”
- Save the registration slip’s printout for your records.
- Once you have registered, go to the “Student” section and click on “Fresh Login” or
- “Renewal Login” options depend on the type of scholarship you are looking for.
- Use your password, registration number, and birthdate to log in.
- The page containing crucial instructions for filling out the form will now open.
- Read the instructions completely, check the box at the bottom of the page, and then click “Proceed.”
- The “Proceed” button will take the user to their dashboard after they click it.
- Select “Fill out the application form” from the list of options.
- Complete the scholarship application form with additional information.
- Then clock on the “Submit” button.
Students must upload their photos and other supporting papers after submitting the application form.
The applicants are recommended to carefully review all of the information they have provided before submitting the application in order to prevent any discrepancies afterwards. Additionally, after submitting the application form, there is no option for changing the information that the applicant has filled out.
The applicants must print off the scholarship application form and submit it, together with any other required materials, to their individual educational institutions after submitting the form in its entirety.
- UP Scholarship Online Form – Register Here
- UP Scholarship Status Via PFMS – Check Here
UP Pre/Post Matric Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions
The UP scholarship helps students from Uttar Pradesh pay for their education. Scholarships for pre-and post-matriculating students who fall under the SC, ST, OBC, or general categories are also offered. The Minority Welfare Department, Backward Classes Welfare Department, Tribal Welfare Department, and Samaj Kalyan Vibhag all provide scholarships under this umbrella.
Applicants can use the Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System, known as “Saksham,” in order to apply for the same.
All students who meet the requirements for the scholarships may benefit from these programmes.