UP Metro Recruitment 2022 for Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Office Assistant, and Account Assistant, Submit Online Applications for the UPMRC Vacancies at imrcl.com.
The Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited has released a notification to invite online applications for the vacancies of Assistant Managers (AM), Junior Engineers (JE), Account Assistants (AA) and Officer Assistants (OA) in the organisation. All interested and eligible candidates may submit online applications for these posts by using the official website of the corporation.
The online application process will start on 01 November 2022 and the last date to submit online application forms will be 30 November 2022. The candidates should have attached the required documents with the registration form as demanded by the commission. Applicants should have a scanned copy of their documents before starting the online application process.
Total Posts – 142
- Assistant Manager (Civil, Electrical, S&T, Account) – 30
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, S&T) – 109
- Account Assistant – 02
- Office Assistant HR – 01
UP Metro Recruitment 2022
|Name of Authority||Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation|
|Vacancies Names||Assistant Managers (AM), Junior Engineers (JE), Account Assistants (AA) and Officer Assistants (OA)|
|Total Vacant Posts||142|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30 Nov 2022|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
- Assistant Manager (Civil, Electrical, S&T) – BE / B.Tech Degree in the concerned discipline with at least 60% marks.
- Assistant Manager (Account) – CA from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or ICWA
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, S&T) – Diploma in the concerned discipline with at least 60% marks.
- Account Assistant – Graduation in Commerce with at least 60% marks.
- Office Assistant (HR) – Graduation in any discipline with 60% marks.
If you are going to submit an online application for the UP Metro Recruitment then you should be at least 21 years old but not more than 28 years old in age. Applicants will also get relaxation in the upper age limit.
- Written Test
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
- For General, EWS & OBC Candidates – Rs. 590/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 236/-
|First Date to Submit Online Applications||01 November 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Applications||30 November 2022|
|UP Metro Exam Date||02 and 03 January 2023|
|UP Metro Admit Card Release Date||15 December 2022|
Instructions to submit online applications for the UPMRC Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website of UP Metro at imrcl.com.
- Then the candidates will see the “Careers” section on the website.
- Visit that section and look out for the UP Metro Recruitment link.
- On the next page, you will find a link to “Apply Online” for the vacancy.
- Now you have to enter the details of the candidate.
- Upload documents and pay the application fee.
- Then download the complete application form and take a print of it.
|UPMRC Recruitment Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Link to Submit Applications||Apply Here|