UP Election Result 2022 Date (Uttar Pradesh Elections Live Counting Updates): Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly Elections held from 10th Feb to 7th March 2022. The whole election process was spread in seven phases to elect 403 members of the UP Vidhaan Sabha. In Uttar Pradesh, votes will be counted on 10th March 2022. The UP Election Result Date is also 10th March 2022.
This year, Voter turnout is approx 61% which is almost the same as the previous assembly elections. At that time, BJP won the election with a majority of 325 seats and Yogi Aadityanath was appointed as CM of Uttar Pradesh on 18th March 2017. UP BJP chief Keshav Prasad Maurya and Dinesh Sharma were appointed for Deputy CM Post.
This year, Uttar Pradesh Election Result Announcement Date is 10th March 2022 finalized by the Election Commission. They have also banned Indian Media to publish the results of Exit Polls till 7th March 2022. Any violation of this rule can result in 2 years of imprisonment. So, we will update the Exit Polls Result for UP Elections 2022 after 7th March 2022.
Uttar Pradesh Election Result 2022: Important Dates
On 8th Jan 2022, the Election commission announced the Election Schedule for Uttar Pradesh State. The voting process is divided into 7 phases from 10th Feb to 7th March 2022.
|Nomination Date||14th Jan 2022||21st Jan 2022||25th Jan 2022||27th Jan 2022||1st Feb 2022||7th Feb 2022||10th Feb 2022|
|Last date for filing nominations||21st Jan 2022||28th Jan 2022||1st Feb 2022||3rd Feb 2022||8th Feb 2022||11th Feb 2022||17th Feb 2022|
|Scrutiny of Nomination||24th Jan 2022||29th Jan 2022||2nd Feb 2022||4th Feb 2022||9th Feb 2022||14th Feb 2022||18th Feb 2022|
|Last date to withdraw of nomination||27th Jan 2022||31st Jan 2022||4th Feb 2022||7th Feb 2022||11th Feb 2022||16th Feb 2022||22nd Feb 2022|
|Date of Poll||10th Feb 2022||14th Feb 2022||20th Feb 2022||23rd Feb 2022||27th Feb 2022||3rd March 2022||7th March 2022|
UP Assembly Election Result 2022 Live Counting Updates
In the year 2017, BJP won the elections without nominating any CM Candidate. They contested the whole election in the name of Narender Modi. At that time, Modi “Leher” was at its peak which made BJP win with the majority. But, this year, the situation is different.
It seems the magic of Modi’s wave is fading away and other parties are giving tough fights to BJP Leadership. Moreover, three farmers’ bills also have disappointed all voters in Uttar Pradesh, which became the plus point for other parties and a negative point for BJP.
This year, a tough competition can be seen in the three leading political parties i.e. BJP, Samajwadi Party, and Bahujan Samajwadi Party. This could be seen in the Panchayat Elections in 2021. In UP Panchayat Elections Results are as follows:
- Samajwadi Party: 760 wards
- BJP: 719 Wards
- Bahujan Samaj Party: 381 Wards
- Indian National Congress: 76 Wards
- Other Independent and smaller parties: 1114 Wards
- Aam Admi Party: 64 Wards
- AIMIM: 22 Wards
Major Changes in Political Parties in Uttar Pradesh
- The popularity of the BJP is decreasing in Uttar Pradesh as compared to the year 2017. In Jan 2022, 10 BJP Rajya Vidhayak including 3 Ministers left BJP and joined Samajwadi Party.
- Mulayam Singh Yadav’s daughter-in-law Aparna Bisht Yadav(Wife of Prateek Yadav) joined BJP on 19th January 2022.
- On 20th Jan 2022, Mulayam Singh Yadav’s brother-in-law joined BJP.
- Former union minister & Congress Leader Ratanjit Pratap Narain Singh also joined BJP on 25th Jan 2022.
- Priyanka Gandhi is leading the UP Assembly Elections promotion for Indian National Congress Party. She also announced 40% of seats to female candidates only.
UP Assembly Elections 2022 Major Alliances
- On 13th Jan 2022, NDA sealed the alliance with seat-sharing of BJP 370 Seats, NISHAD Party 16 Seats, and APNA DAL with 17 Seats. 6 candidates of the NISHAD Party contested on BJP Symbol.
- First of all, Akhilesh Yadav announced that they will partner up with regional parties only and not national parties. Later, NCP and RLD joined the alliance.
- Bahujan Samaj Party (Mayawati) went into an alliance with 10 small regional political parties.
UP Vidhan Sabha EVM Malfunctioning
In Uttar Pradesh, EVM Malfunctioning was reported at many places during the 1st, 3rd, and 4th Phases. At multiple polling booths, while pressing the button of SP, the slip of BJP Candidate is printed, instead of SP Candidate. Samajwadi Party informed the matter to the ECI.
- In the first phase, a few EVMs were changed by the Additional Chief Election Officer after the reports of malfunctioning.
- In the 3rd Phase, malfunctioning cases were reported at Bhognipur in Kanpur Rural and Kishni in the Mainpuri district.
- In the 4th Phase of UP Elections 2022, EVM Malfunctioning reports came from Sri Nagar in Lakhimpur Kheri District.
Final Verdict: As per our opinion, there will be a tough fight among three leading parties in Uttar Pradesh i.e. BJP (Currently ruling Party), Samajwadi Party (Led by Akhilesh Yadav), and BSP (Led by Mayawati). What is your opinion of UP Election Result 2022? Please mention it in the comment section given below. Bookmark this page for further updates on Uttar Pradesh Elections Result 2022.