UKPSC Revenue Sub-Inspector (Patwari/ Lekhpal) Admit Card, Uttarakhand Patwari / Lekhpal Exam Date, Download UK PSC Sub Inspector Selection Process, Exam Scheme at ukpsc.net.in.
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) is going to conduct a written examination for the Revenue Sub-Inspector (Patwari/ Lekhpal) across the state. The eligible candidates will get the UK Revenue SI Admit Card from the commission. The candidates will get an intimation about the availability of the document.
The exam authority is going to recruit 563 candidates through this selection process. Applicants are expecting to get the admit card at least a week before the exam date. The candidates will need their online application id and password to download the file.
The commission has accepted online applications for the Advt. No. A-1/ E-5/DR/ RSI/ 2022-23 from 14 October to 20 November 2022. A large number of applicants submitted online applications for the same. Now all of them are in wait for the commencement of the recruitment examination.
Uttarakhand Patwari Admit Card 2022
|Name of Exam Board||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Posts Name||Revenue Sub-Inspector (Patwari/ Lekhpal)|
|Advt. No.||A-1/ E-5/DR/ RSI/ 2022-23|
|Exam Date||to be announced|
|UKPSC Revenue SI Admit Card||to be released|
The commission has made it clear that it will not send the admit cards of candidates to their registered addresses. They will have to download it from the official website of the board or the board will send the document to their Email IDs. The candidates will have to carry a valid print of admit card to the exam hall. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to appear for the test.
Along with the UKPSC Patwari Admit Card, the candidates will have to bring some other documents too. The candidates will have to carry an ID Card and two recent passport-size photographs to the exam centre. The candidates may bring Adhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card or any other ID released by govt or govt authorised organisation.
Uttarakhand Revenue SI Paper Pattern
- The written examination will be conducted for 100 marks.
- There will be three sections in the written test.
- Applicants will get 02 hours to solve the test.
- All questions will be objective type.
|General Knowledge & Studies||40|
|Uttarakhand GK & Current Affairs||40|
How to download the UKPSC Patwari / Lekhpal Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of psc.uk.gov.in.
- Then go to the “Admit Cards” section of the website.
- After that click on the UK Patwari / Lekhpal Admit Card.
- Then enter the details of the applicant.
- Now download the document.
- Save it and print it.
- Carry a copy of it to the exam centre.
- Official Website – ukpsc.net.in
- UK Revenue Sub-Inspector (Patwari/ Lekhpal) Admit Card – Download Here