Uttarakhand PSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2023, Check UKPSC Forest Guard Written Test Exam Date Postponed, and Uttarakhand Van Rakshak Selection Process at psc.uk.gov.in.
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is going to conduct the written examination for the Forest Guard vacancies on 9 April 2023. Recently it has completed the online application process for the 894 posts of Forest Guards in the state. As per reports, a large number of applicants showed their interest in the recruitment.
The examination that was scheduled for 22 January 2023 for UKPSC Forest Guard Vacancies, has been postponed. Now the board is all set to conduct a written examination on April 09, 2023.
Through the written examination the exam authority will find suitable candidates for the notified posts. The candidates will have to appear in the written test in the first phase and after that, the board shall call the eligible candidates for the further phase of the selection process. All these announcements will be done by the board through its administrative website and its communication channel.
Uttarakhand Forest Guard Admit Card 2023 Available
|Name of Selection Board||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Department Name||Forest Department|
|Post Name||Forest Guard (Van Rakshak)|
|No. of Vacancies||894|
|Exam Date||9th April 2023|
|UKPSC Forest Guard Admit Card||to be released – Login Here|
The examination authority has released the information brochure on its official website and in leading newspapers about the publication of the written test notice & the call letter availability. The candidates can get a direct link to download the call letter from the website of the commission. Applicants will need their online application Id and date of birth to get the document.
UKPSC Forest Guard Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in the written examination and physical efficiency test. The applicants will have to attain as many marks as they can in the written exam. The commission will call candidates double to the advertised vacancies for the physical test.
- The examination will be organised in Pen Paper mode or on OMR sheets.
- All questions in the test will be MCQ type.
- There will be 100 questions in the test.
- The test will be for 100 marks.
- Candidates will get a 01 mark for each correct answer.
- The aspirant will face a deduction of .25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The candidates will have to appear in the Running event in this phase.
- The male candidates will have to run for 25km in 04 hours.
- The female candidates will have to run for 14km in 04 hours.
Steps to download the UKPSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2023
- Go to the official website of PSC Uttarakhand at psc.uk.gov.in
- On the homepage of the website, candidates will find the Admit Cards section.
- In that section search for the UKPSC Forest Guard Admit Card.
- If the link is available there then open that link and a new page will open.
- Now enter the details of the participant.
- Then download the PDF file.
- After that take out a printout of it.
- Official Website – psc.uk.gov.in
- UKPSC Forest Guard Admit Card – Download Here
- Exam Date & Call Letter Notice – Check Here