TTD Online Ticket Booking @tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in, Tirumala Temple Booking for Seva, Special Entry Darshan, Free Darshan link January, February 2023.
A piece of good news for devotees who are waiting for the Tirupati Temple Darshan. Now travellers can book TTD Special Darshan Ticket, Slotted Seva Darshan or Free Darshan Ticket. The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams board has released TTD ₹300 online darshan ticket and Tirupati Devasthanams Free Darshan ticket on the official website link mentioned below.
- From 9th January 2023, TTD Special Entry Darshan is available for the period of 12 January 2023 to 28 February 2023.
- The Quora for Senior Citizens and Physical Challenged Pilgrims for 12 January to 31 January is also available for online booking. TTD Accommodation Quota Registration is live as well.
- Usually, more pilgrims used to register for Special Darshan Ticket so a total of 30,000 tickets are issued daily while 10,000 tickets are available for Sarva Darshan Booking.
Pilgrims can book online Tirupati tickets for the upcoming January Month. TTD Free Darshan booking/Special Entry Booking has commenced already. Apart from the Free Ticket & Special Darshan Ticket, the Tirupati Temple also provides the darshans under Sri Vani Trust Break Darshan, Arjitha Seva, VIP Break, and to the donors.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams trust issued almost 30,000 tickets in the fourth week and for the remaining week, 25,000 tickets are issued on daily bases. In March 2022, 1.97 Million devotees visited Tirumala Tirupati Temple which was 10 Lakh more compared to February 2022.
TTD Darshan (Special/Free Entry) Online Services 2023
|Temple Name||Tirupati (Shrine of Lord Venkateswara)|
|Trust Board||Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams|
|Types of Booking||
|Booking for Month||January 2023, February 2023|
|Online TTD Ticket Rate||₹300|
|Mode of Ticket Booking||Online|
|Helpline Number||1800 425 4141|
|Direct Links||Available Below|
No doubt that tickets were fully booked for November 2022. In order to protect the devotees from Covid-19, it is mandatory to carry a corona negative report of the last 48 hours if you are vaccinated then you can only produce a vaccination certificate.
Millions of devotees are planning to visit the temple but limited tickets are issued by the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams trust. Usually, both (the Sarva Darshan Ticket which is free. The Special Entry Darshan Ticket costs ₹300/-) are available in the last week of every month. While booking for Online TTD 300 Rs ticket make sure that you have a proper internet connection and one can use the previous registration number and password in order to access the official website.
TTD Online 300 Rs Ticket Booking – Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams
Visitors can purchase a Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams ticket for INR 300 from the official website tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in every last week of each month. Devotees can also check the status of TTD online for Suprabhata Seva’s availability after entering the right credentials.
Besides online darshan, devotees can book TTD Online Laddu Order Service. Using the official website you can find the date available for Sarva Darhsnan and Special Entry Darshan.
Useful Links for Tirumala Tirupati Online Booking
For those who are not familiar with the official website and are not able to find the relevant links here, we have added all the important links mentioned in the table below.
|TTD Online Booking Links|
|Free Booking to visit the other temples nearby||Register Here|
|TTD Donation||Visit Here|
|Accommodation (Room Booking)||Book Accommodation Here|
How to Book Online Tickets for TTD Venkateswara Temple?
- Go to the website you need to book whether hotel accommodation or TTD special entry darshan all the important link has been added.
- Then wait for the virtual queue that will hardly take 5 to 12 minutes.
- Then you have to enter your mobile number and OTP received on the contact number.
- Then read and confirm the covid-19 declaration notification.
- A calendar will appear where you can choose the dates you want to visit the template. After selecting the date you have to pick up the time slot when you want to visit the temple.
- Every colour has its own meaning. If the colour yellow appears it shows that the seats are filling quickly.
- Then enter all the important details such as the number of people, Rooms requirements and Additional Laddu Prasadam.
- Now enter your name, photo id and ID Card Number, etc. and then hit the “continue” button.
- In the last step pay your ticket fee using the available method such as UPI, Credit Card, Debit Card and your TTS Online Ticket will be booked.
TTD Online Booking – Frequently Asked Questions
How to book TTD 300 Rs Ticket Online for Tirupati Darshan?
Devotees can use the TTD Board’s official website tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in in order to book the Special Darshan Entry, Free Ticket, or Accommodation Quota. Usually, tickets are available in the last week of every month.
What are the Covid-19 guidelines for TTD ticket booking?
Visitors must not have any Covid-19 history in the past. During the temple visit, it is compulsory to wear the mask, follow social distancing, and wash your hands regularly with the sanitiser. A Vaccine Certificate of both doses or a Covid Negative Report issued within the last 48 hours should be carried by the visitors.
Can we accommodate/stay at Tirupati Temple?
Yes, pilgrims can book the rooms in advance. Maximum 2 devotees can stay together in a single room. But it is necessary that the travellers must have TTD Darshan Ticket.