Telangana Southern Power Junior Lineman/ AE, SE Hall Ticket Download Link Activated. TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket 2022 JLM Exam Date: The admit card for the Assistant Engineer, Junior Lineman, and Sub Engineer posts has been released by Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited. Candidates are now able to download the same information from the official website (www.tssouthernpower.com).
According to the information provided in the official recruitment notification published by TSSPDCL, the written exam is to be held on July 17, 2022. In the event that the exam schedule is altered in any way, we will post any relevant updates to this page. It is possible to use your registration number along with your date of birth in order to download your TSSPDCL JLM Hall Ticket.
In May of 2022, it was announced that recruitment would begin for a variety of positions, including Assistant Engineer, Jr. Lineman, and Sub Engineer. There has been an overwhelming response to the call for applications to fill all 1271 available positions. June 2022 was the last month for the participants to register online. The candidates will be chosen based on their overall performance in the written examination that will be organized in the upcoming weeks.
TSSPDCL JE, JLM Admit Card 2022 Download Link
|Exam Conducting Authority||Southern Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Selection Method||Written exam/Document Verification|
|Telangana Jr Lineman Exam Date||17 July 2022 (tentative)|
|TSSPDCL Hall Ticket Status||Released – Download Now|
Candidates are required to take a printout of the TSSPDCL JLM Hall Ticket on an A4 sheet after downloading it from the official website. Because the organisation in charge of administering the exam will not send the admit card to the candidate’s home address via regular mail.
In addition to the admission ticket, contestants are required to bring a current photo identification card with them to the examination location. Candidates are allowed to bring one document from the following list:
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- The test will be given in the traditional paper-and-pencil format.
- Candidates are required to pick one correct answer out of the four available choices.
- The TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Exam will consist of a total of one hundred multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- One mark will be allotted for every correct response that is given. A total of one hundred and twenty minutes will be allotted for the completion of the questions.
- There will be a total of 100 questions, 80 of which will be on the technical subject, and the remaining 20 questions will be drawn from a variety of topics, including general knowledge, state history and culture, and other related subjects.
TSSPDCL Exam Date 2022
The job notification states that the offline exam for the said vacancies will be hosted on 17th July 2022. Ten to twelve days before the examination, applicants will be able to download their TSSPDCL JLM Admit Card.
If any type of changes will be made regarding the TSSPDCL Exam Date, applicants will be informed about the same. We will make sure to keep the candidates informed about the situation. The concerned authority will create various exam venues to host the preliminary examination.
Steps to Download TSSPDCL JLM Hall Ticket 2022
- Navigate to the official website.
- After that, select the “Careers” option from the menu.
- Find the URL that you need for the Junior Lineman and Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2022.
- Now you need to input the necessary information, such as your user id and password.
- After you have verified your credentials, click the “Submit” button.
- As soon as you press the button, the admission ticket that you have been given will appear on the screen.
- You’ll need a printout of the same to go into the exam venue.