TSPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2022, Telangana State Jr Lecturer Online Applications Notification PDF, Check Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit etc at tspsc.gov.in.
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) accepts online applications for the post of Junior Lecturer under the Commissioner of Intermediate Education. The selection authority will accept applications for a total of 1392 vacancies and candidates should be eligible to participate in the selection process.
The online application process will start on 16 December 2022 and the candidates will be able to submit their applications by 06 January 2023. The competitive examination for these posts will be tentatively conducted in June/July 2023. So candidates are advised to follow our website to get the latest updates on the selection process.
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2022
|Name of Selection Board||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Junior Lecturer|
|No. of Vacancies||1392|
|Last date to Apply||06 January 2023|
Applicants must have a post-graduate degree in the concerned subject/field to be eligible to apply online for the TSPSC Junior Lecturer Jobs.
The candidates should be between 18 to 44 years of age to submit online applications for the Junior Lecturer posts in the Telangana State.
The candidates will be shortlisted to be appointed to the Junior Lecturer post after their screening in the selection process. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the following process:
- Prelims Test
- Mains Exam
- Document Verification
The candidates of all categories will have to pay ₹320/- (Processing Fee ₹200/- & Exam Fee ₹120/-) as the application fee.
|Notification Release Date||09 December 2022|
|Starting of Online Applications||16 December 2022|
|Last Date of Online Applications||06 January 2023|
Steps to apply online for the TSPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2022
- First of all visit the official website of the Telangana State PSC at www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Now go to the “Apply Online for the Jr Lecturer Recruitment” link.
- Then enter the required details of the candidate.
- After that, the candidates will have to upload the documents.
- Then pay the required application fee.
- After that check the details provided in the application form.
- Now finally submit the form and takeout a printout of it.
- Keep a print of it safe till the completion of the selection process.
|Download Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Here|