TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for Telangana Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Junior Auditor and Ward Officer Jobs Notification, Register for Telangana 9168 Group 4 Jobs at www.tspsc.gov.in.
The Telangana State Public Service Commission has released a notification for the Group IV posts. The candidates will be able to apply online for the Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Junior Auditor and Ward Officer vacancies. The exam authority is going to select 9168 candidates for various Group 4 posts in various departments through this recruitment drive.
The top three departments which are offering vacancies through this recruitment are Municipal Administration, Urban Development and Revenue Department respectively. The online application process will start on 23 December 2022 and the commission will keep accepting online registration forms till 12 January 2023. The commission will organise the written test for this selection drive in April/May 2023.
TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022
|Name of Recruitment Board||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Junior Auditor and Ward Officer|
|No. of Posts||9168|
|Last Date Apply Online for TSPSC Group 4 Jobs||12 January 2023|
|Official Web Portal||www.tspsc.gov.in|
- Agriculture and Co-Operation Department – 44 posts
- Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development & Fisheries – 2 posts
- Backward Classes Welfare Department – 307 posts
- Consumer Affairs Food & Civil Supplies Department -72 posts
- Energy Department – 2 posts
- Environment, Forests, Science and Technology Department – 23 posts
- Finance Department – 255 posts
- General Administration Department – 5 posts
- Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department – 338 posts
- Higher Education Department – 742 posts
- Home Department – 133 posts
- Industries and Commerce Department – 7 posts
- Irrigation and Command Area Development – 51 posts
- Labour, Employment – Training and Factories Department – 128 posts
- Minorities Welfare department – 191 posts
- Municipal Administration and Urban Development – 2701 posts
- Panchayat Raj and Rural Development – 1245 posts
- Planning Department – 2 posts
- Revenue Department – 2077 posts
- Scheduled Castes Development – Department – 474 posts
- Secondary Education Department – 97 posts
- Transport, Roads and Buildings Department – 20 posts
- Tribal Welfare Department – 221 posts
- Women, Children, Disabled and Senior Citizens Department – 18 posts
- Youth Advancement, Tourism and Culture Department – 13 posts
- Total – 9168 posts
As we all know that the usual minimum age required to submit online applications for most government jobs is 18 years.
A detailed notification will be released by the board very soon which will clearly mention the minimum educational qualification needed to apply for the Group IV posts.
- Written Exam
- Starting Date of Online Application Form – 23 December 2022
- Last date to Apply Online – 12 January 2023
How to apply online for the Telangana State Group 4 Vacancies
- Visit the official website of the TSPSC at www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Now candidates will see the “Group IV Services Recruitment” link.
- Open that link and navigate to the next page.
- On the next page, candidates will find the “Apply Online” link.
- Now enter the information of the candidate.
- After that, the candidates will have to upload scanned copies of the documents.
- After that pay the online application and examination fee.
- Submit the form and take out a print out of it for future use.
|TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment Notification 2022||Download Here|
|TS Group 4 Online Application Form||Apply Online Here|