TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for Telangana Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs Notification. Apply Registration for Telangana AEE 1540 Jobs.
There is some good news for those young people in the state of Telangana who are looking for work with the government and are now unemployed. A notification of recruitment has been issued by the Telangana State Public Service Commission for a total of 1540 AAE posts that are available in various departments across the state.
- AEE (Civil) in PR&RD Dept. (Mission Bhagiratha) – 302 Posts
- AEE (Civil) in PR & RD Department – 211 Posts
- AEE (Civil) in MA & UD-PH – 147 Posts
- AEE (Civil) in T.W. Dept. – 15 Posts
- AEE in I&CAD Department – 704 Posts
- AEE (Mechanical) in I&CAD (GWD) – 3 Posts
- AEE (Civil) in TR&B – 145 Posts
- AEE (Electrical) in TR&B – 13 Posts
Interested aspirants can apply for the same via the online mode using the official website of the commission which is www.tspsc.gov.in. The starting date of the TSPSC AAE Online Registration is 22nd September and the deadline for the same is 15th October 2022.
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2022
|Job Provider||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Job Profile||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Last Date Apply Online for TSPSC AAE Jobs||15 October 2022|
|Official Web Portal||www.tspsc.gov.in|
Be sure to read the entire article all the way through in order to obtain additional information regarding the TSPSC AEE Recruitment, such as the educational eligibility requirements, application fee, Salary, Age Limit and the selection process.
|Desigination||Educational Qualification Required|
|AEE(Civil) in PR & RD Dept., (Mission Bhagiratha)||Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering|
|AEE(Civil) in PR & RD Dept|
|AEE (Civil) in MA & UD-PH||Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
Pass in Section A & B of the AMIE (Civil) Examination
|AEE (Civil) in T.W. Dept||Graduation (B.E/B. Tech) in Engineering (Civil)|
|AEE in I&CAD Dept||1. Civil: – Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
2. Mechanical: – Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
3. Electrical: – Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (or) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
4. Agriculture: – Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Engineering
|AEE (Mechanical) in I&CAD (GWD)||B.E., Degree (Mechanical) from a recognized university,|
|AEE (Civil) in TR & B||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.|
|AEE (Electrical)) in TR & B||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering|
The minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years and not more than 44 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants as per the state government norms.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
The application details will be updated once the TSPSC AEE Detailed Recruitment Notification is released by the commission.
The announced salary for the post of AEE is – ₹54,220/- to ₹1,33,630/-. Allowances shall be given as applicable.
- Starting Date of Online Application Form – 22 September 2022
- Last date to Apply Online – 15 October 2022
How to apply online for TSPSC AEE Jobs 2022?
- To begin, navigate to the TSPSC homepage on the commission’s official website.
- Check out the section on available posts.
- Locate the appropriate link for jobs as an assistant executive engineer.
- Download the detailed notification, and make sure you check it over completely.
- After that, go to the tab that says “Apply Online.“
- Please ensure that all needed information is provided and that the application fee is paid.
- In the final step, you will need to submit the online application form and print it off for your records.
|TSPSC AEE Recruitment Notification 2022||Download Here|
|TSPSC AEE Online Application Form||Apply Online Here|