TS TET 2022 Notification Apply Online for Telangana State TET Exam@tstet.cgg.gov.in – Telangana State School Education Department has released the notification to invite applications for TS TET 2022. The registration process for Telangana State Teachers Eligibility Test has started on 26th March 2022. The last date to apply for TS TET is 12th April 2022.
Hurry up and grab this opportunity as soon as possible. You will get the information related to the TS TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Application fee, syllabus, exam pattern, and how to apply online for Telangana TET in brief form. So, read this at the end and use the official links provided here to apply online and to read the official notification.
If you want to become a government teacher in Telangana state, then you must be waiting for the release of the TS TET 2022 Notification. Well, your wait is over now. The Government of Telangana and the Education Department have started the process to invite TS TET Application Form 2022 via online mode through the website i.e. tstet.cgg.gov.in
TS TET 2022 Notification Online Application Form at tstet.cgg.gov.in
The exam conducting authority is inviting applications for TS TET 2022 from 26th March to 12th April 2022. After that, they will organize two papers for applicants on 12th June 2022. Paper 1 will be organized for Teaching posts from Class 1 to Class 5. While Paper 2 will be conducted from Class 6 to 8.
|Exam Organizer||School Education Department and Government of Telangana|
|Examination||TS TET 2022|
|Post||Govt Teachers (Class 1 to 5 and Class 6 to 8)|
|Registration Started||from 26th March|
|Last date to apply online form||12th April 2022|
|TS TET Exam Date||12th June 2022 (Paper 1 from 9:30 to 12:00 Noon, Paper 2 from 2:30 pm to 5:00 PM)|
|Result Announcement||27th June 2022|
Telangana TET Notification 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here, we are providing the brief information provided in the Telangana TET Notification 2022. You should check the details and decide whether you are eligible for TS TET 2022 or not.
The minimum educational qualification required for TS TET 2022 is Graduation in any discipline. Candidates pursuing their final year can also apply. For more details, use the link provided at the end of this page and read the TS TET 2022 Notification.
- The minimum age limit for Telangana TET 2022 is 18 Years.
- There is no upper age limit for TS TET 2022.
The exam organizers have fixed the application fee of ₹300 for all applicants. Candidates applying for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will also pay the same amount i.e. ₹300 only.
Online Registration for TS TET 2022 – Complete Details
Here in this section, we will tell to how to fill out the TS TET Application Form Online. Connect your device to the Internet and follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Visit the website for TS TET 2022 i.e. tstet.cgg.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will see two links i.e. Online Payment and Online Application.
- First of all, you will click the link Online Payment.
- Here, you will have to fill in the details like Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Do you belong to Telangana State, Choose Payment Gateway, Amount, Enter Verification Code, etc. and at the end, click Submit.
- After submission, your Journal No, Payment Date, Reference Id, and Online Application link will be sent to your registered mobile number after successful payment.
- Now, click the Online Application Link and enter your journal number, Date of Payment, Date of Birth, etc.
- Fill out the Telangana TET Application Form 2022 Online and Upload the desired documents.
- Take a printout of this fully filled online form for future reference.
|TS TET Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online TS TET Application Form||Visit Here|
If you are having any technical problems with TS TET 2022 Online Application Form Submission, then you can call on these numbers: 040-23120340, 040-23120433. calling time will be 10.10 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.20 P.M to 05.20 P.M on working days)