TS EDCET 2022 Notification – Apply Online for Telangana B.Ed Admission Test at edcet.tsche.ac.in – Osmania University, Hyderabad has started the registration process for TS EDCET 2022 on 7th April 2022. Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance test.
Through this test, students get admission into 2-years B.Ed Course in Government and Private Colleges in Telangana state. Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE is organizing the TS EDCET 2022 this year. All eligible students can submit their TS EDCET Application Form 2022 online @ edcet.tsche.ac.in website.
But, before applying online, you should read the TS EDCET 2022 Notification. Through thiss page, you will know about the eligibility criteria for TS EDCET 2022, Fee details, last date to apply, exam date, etc. The full form of TS EDCET is Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test. This is a common entrance test for admission to B.Ed Colleges in Telangana.
TS EDCET 2022 Application Form & Admission Prospectus Details
This year also, Osmania University, Hyderabad is organizing the TS EDCET 2022. The application process started on 7th April 2022. You can apply for TS EDCET 2022 without any late fee till 15th June 2022, with a late fee till 15th July 2022. The exam date for TS EDCET is 27th and 28th July 2022.
|Exam Conducting Body||Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE|
|Purpose||Admission to B.Ed Course|
|Exam Dates||27th and 28th July 2022.|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates must have a Graduation degree in any discipline with 50% marks. Postgraduate Candidates can also apply. But, a master’s degree without having undertaken undergraduate study is not eligible for admission.
- Reserved category candidates will get a 10% relaxation in marks in the qualifying examination.
- candidates appearing in the final semester of the qualifying exam can also apply.
For more details, please read the TS EDCET 2022 Notification using the link provided at the end of this page.
The Minimum Age Limit is 19 Years as of 1st July 2022. There is no upper age limit for TS EDCET 2022.
- For SC/ST/ Differently-abled Candidates: ₹450
- For other candidates: ₹650 till 15th June 2022
- Mode of Payment: Online using debit card/credit card/net banking
Late fee applicable after 15th June 2022
- ₹250 till 1st July 2022
- ₹500 till 15th July 2022
Important Dates related to TS EDCET 2022
|Starting date for the online application process||7th April 2022|
|Last date to apply online for TS EDCET 2022||15th June 2022(without late fee), 15th July 2022(with late fee)|
|Exam Schedule||27th and 28th July 2022 (10 am to 12 noon, 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm|
|Result declaration||August 2022|
|Counselling and Admission Process||August 2022|
How to fill TS EDCET Application Form 2022 Online?
Here, we have mentioned a few steps to fill the Telangana EDCET 2022 Application Form Online:
- Open the website link of TSCHE for EDCET i.e. edcet.tsche.ac.in
- Now, open the link Application Fee Payment.
- Pay the fee and you will receive a Payment Reference ID to be used while filling out the online form.
- Now, click the link Fill Application Form.
- Here, enter the desired information like Payment Reference ID, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth of the candidate.
- Now, select the option Get Application.
- Fill in all the required information in the TS EDCET Application Form 2022.
- Upload the documents like photos, signatures, etc.
- Submit the online form.
- Take the printout of the application form using the link Print your filled-in Application Form.
|TS EDCET Notification||Check PDF|
|TS EDCET 2022 Application Form||Apply Here|
|Important Dates||Check Here|