JNTUH TS EAMCET 2022 Notification – Apply Online for Telangana State EAMCET Engineering, Agriculture, or Medical Entrance Test: The JNTU Hyderabad has started the online application process for TS EAMCET on 6th April 2022. Interested candidates who want to get admission in Engineering, Agriculture, or Medical fields in Undergraduate courses in Telangana State can apply online.
The Last date to submit the TS EAMCET Application Form without any late fee is 28th May 2022. You can also apply after this date till 7th July 2022 but in that case, you will have to pay a late fee.
The JNTU Hyderabad conducts this exam every year. Keep reading for the further details of TS EAMCET Notification 2022 like eligibility criteria, application fee, late fee, important dates, etc. You will also learn about the process to fill up Online TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form.
TS EAMCET 2022 Notification & Online JNTUH Registration
- Applicant must be an Indian National and should belong to Telangana and Andhra Pradesh states.
- Candidates must have passed 12th Class with at least 45% marks in the exam (40% for reserved category).
- For more details, check the official notification for TS EAMCET 2022 using the link provided at the end of this page.
For admission in Engineering or Agriculture & Medical, different categories will pay the following amount as a registration fee:
- SC/ST/PH candidates: ₹400
- Other Category Candidates: ₹800
- If anyone wants to apply for both Engineering and AM, then they will pay the double fee as per their categories.
TS EAMCET 2022: Important Dates
|Online Application Process Started||6th April 2022|
|Last date to apply without a late fee||28th May 2022|
|The last date to submit an application form with a late fee of ₹250||7th June 2022|
|The last date to submit an online form with a late fee of ₹500||17th June 2022|
|The last date to apply online with a late fee of ₹2500||27th June 2022|
|The last date to apply online with a late fee of ₹5000||7th July 2022|
|Hall Ticket downloading||available from 25th June to 11th July 2022|
How to fill TS EAMCET Application Forn 2022 Online?
Follow the process mentioned below to fill the Online Telangana EAMCET 2022 Application Form:
- Open the website link of TSCHE for EAMCET i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- The first step is the Pay Registration Fee. So, click that link given on the homepage.
- Here, fill in the details like Groups Subject at Qualifying Exam, Name of Board, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Candidate Name, DOB, Mobile Number, Email Id, Category(SC, BC, etc.), Stream applied for Engineering or AM or both, Payment Type like net banking, debit card, credit card, etc.
- The second step is Fill Online Application.
- Now, enter the required details and submit the details to fill out the Application Form.
- Upload the documents like photos, signatures, etc.
- Submit the online form and take the printout of the application form using the link Print your filled-in Application Form.
|TS EAMCET Notification||Read Here|
|Apply Online for TS EAMCET Test||Apply Here|
|Important Dates/Schedule||Check Here|