eamcet.tsche.ac.in TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2022 TS SCHE JNTUH Telangana State EAMCET Exam Date: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) will organize the Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test-2022 on behalf of TSCHE. The Entrance test for Agriculture & Medical (AM) and Engineering streams will be taken from 14 July to 20 July 2022.
In compliance with the entrance test, the authority named JNTUH will issue TS EAMCET Hall Ticket to the eligible candidates. A link to download the same will be activated on the official website from 25 June to 11 July 2022. Aspirants may download the TS EAMCET 2022 Hall Ticket by filling in the application number and date of number in the relevant link.
Update: TS EAMCET Hall Ticket is available now on the official portal of the department. The candidates can download their call letter through the direct link given on this page.
Like every year, the authority released the TS EAMCET Notification in April 2022. Commencement of applications started on 06 April 2022. The application link for eligible candidates is open till 28 May 2022 without a late fee. Thereafter, the candidates can fill up an application form after paying a certain prescribed fee.
The TS EAMCET exam is taken to provide entry into the first year of the Under Graduate Professional courses offered for the academic year 2022-23 in the Universities & Private unaided and affiliated Professional colleges in the State of Telangana.
TS EAMCET 2022 Hall Ticket download – Exam Details
|Exam Name||TS EAMCET-2022|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Purpose of Exam||Admission in the first year of Under Graduate Courses|
|Applications Date||April-May 2022|
|Date of Entrance Test||14 July to 20 July 2022|
|TS EMACET Admit Card Availability||25 June to 11 July 2022|
A large number of candidates from all over the state who are willing to get admission in Engineering and Medical courses appear in the entrance test every year. Qualified candidates are provided admission to various Universities & Private unaided and affiliated Professional colleges.
TS EAMCET 2022 -Examination Date & Timings
|Course||Date & Time of Exam|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||
- FN (Forenoon): 09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
- AN (Afternoon) : 03:00 PM to 06:00 PM
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern
Some key features and schemes of the TS EAMCET-2022 Examination are as follows:
- The exam will be conducted in online mode (CBT).
- The medium of the examination will be English, Telugu, and Urdu.
- There will be three sections in the question paper i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Questions will be Objective Type Multiple Choice in nature.
- The total number of questions in the paper will be 180.
- Each question shall carry one mark.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The duration of the TS EAMCET Exam will be 3 Hours (180 minutes).
Telangana TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Details
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2022 will be released in online mode only. Candidates should not expect the exam admission tickets through Post or other offline methods. Candidates will be able to download their respective hall tickets from the official website by using the registration details only.
On the hall ticket, there will be essential details like the candidate’s name, photograph, category, exam name, allotted roll number, examination center name, and exam timings on the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2022.
After checking the details mentioned on the hall ticket, the candidate will have to report to the examination center after pasting his/her photograph and getting it attested. If any error is found on the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket, then the candidate must contact the exam authority office in person before the date of examination.
What to carry at the examination center
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket print
- One photo identity card among Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card, Passport, etc.
- Blue/black ball pen
How to download TS EAMCET Admit Card 2022?
- Open the official website on your browser.
- Check the “Information” section on the homepage.
- Click on the Hall Ticket download link.
- Fill in the required information correctly.
- Verify the filled details and click on submit button.
- Finally, download and check your TS EAMCET 2022 Admit Card.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.