TN Police Hall Ticket 2022 TNUSRB PC Exam Date Notice, Download TNUSRB Hall Ticket for Police Constable, Fireman, and Jail Warder Exam @tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board recently finished the application form procedure for the posts of Fireman, Police Constable, and Jail Warder vacancies. The eligible applicants whose application form is found valid by the department are now waiting for the release of the TNUSRB PC Exam Date for the TN Police Common Recruitment Test.
The TNUSRB PC Tamil Eligibility Test & Main Written Exam will be conducted on 27 November 2022. The commission has released an Exam Notice to inform candidates about the exam date. Candidates may also download their TN Police PC Hall Ticket too, relevant links are added below.
Once the hall ticket is available for download, the commission will contact the aspirants via email or text message to let you know. So the candidates can visit the website tnusrb.tn.gov.in to download the TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2022 and check the details of the exam to be conducted against the advertised posts.
The online registration for Combined Recruitment of Constable, Jail Warder, and Fireman ended on 10 August 2022 and started in July. The TNUSRB constable hall ticket will be made available for download ten days before the scheduled date of the test.
TNUSRB Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022
|Conducted by||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Vacancy||Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman|
|Test Date||Tamil Eligibility Test & Main Written Exam – 27 November 2022|
|Hall Ticket||Released – Download here|
|Recruitment rounds||Written Exam, Medical Test, Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Special Marks|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
TN Police Combined Exam 2022 Details
The written test for the vacancy of Police Constable, Fireman, and Jail Warder will be organized by TNUSRB. Candidates will be subjected to a rigorous selection procedure consisting of a Written Test, Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Verification of Certificates. The selection process starts with a written test followed by a physical test for the selected candidates in the first round.
- Written Test – 70 Marks
- Physical Test– 24 Marks
- Special Marks – 6 Marks
- Total – 100 Marks
There will be 2 papers – First paper will be a language test i.e. Tamil and the second paper will be on the main subjects.
Paper 1 – Language Test- Tamil
- The Tamil Language Eligibility Test is mandatory to qualify to appear for the next round.
- There will be multiple-choice questions in this paper.
- In total there will be 80 questions for which the aspirants will have 80 minutes.
- The Tamil Language test will carry 80 marks. For each correct answer, aspirants will get one mark.
- A minimum score of forty percent, or thirty-two marks, is required to qualify for the test.
- The merit list which will be compiled after the mains test will not take into account the marks achieved in the language test.
Paper 2 – Main Written Exam
- There will be a total of 70 unique questions on the exam.
- In order to qualify for this examination, candidates must correctly answer at least 25 questions.
- You will be given a total of one hour and twenty minutes i.e. 80 minutes to finish this examination.
Candidates who are successful in all of these examinations are then given different roles according to their merit as well as the category they fall into.
TN Police Combined Exam Pattern
|Part-A: General Knowledge||45|
How to download TNUSRB PC Hall Ticket 2022?
Candidates for the TNUSRB Examination can download their admit card from the official website. By logging into their official TNUSRB account, candidates can download their admit cards online. Follow these instructions to download your TNUSRB Admission Ticket:
- Aspirants are required to visit the official website of the commission tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- After this, the homepage of the website will show up on the screen.
- There, search for TNUSRB Hall Ticket. It will let you download your TN Police Constable Admit Card 2022. If you find it, proceed to the next step.
- After that, you’ll be directed to the login page where you’ll have to input your login details where you may sign in and get your hall ticket.
- Now, fill out all your Valid Registration Details and Date of Birth with your information.
- After entering, click the “Submit” button. Your admit card will be reflected on the screen.
- You need to save it to your computer and then take a printout for future reference.
- Official Portal: www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- TNUSRB PC Hall Ticket – Download here