TNSTC Driver, Conductor Application Form 2023. Check Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, and Application Fee Online.
A recruitment notification for the vacancies of Driver & Conductor has been released by the Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Ltd. Candidates who are eligible can submit applications via the official website of the TNSTC.
The official website of the recruitment authority is located at www.tnstc.in. The online application form submission will start on 14 February 2023. The online registration link for TNSTC Driver Jobs will remain active till 28 February 2023. Before applying for the Driver & Conductor vacancies aspirants are suggested to read the detailed notification added in the later part of the article.
TNSTC Driver, Conductor Recruitment 2023
|Recruiter||Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Ltd|
|Post Name||Driver, Conductor|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||28 February 2023|
|State Concerned||Tamil Nadu|
The total number of available vacancies is 807.
- Driver – 122
- Conductor – 685
- Total Vacancies -807
- Driver: Applicant must have passed 8th class and should have work experience minimum of 18 months in heavy transport vehicles.
- Conductor: Aspirants must have passed SSLC and it is mandatory to have a decent knowledge of the native language i.e. Tamil.
The upper age limit for said posts is 40 years and the minimum age of the applicant must be 24 years. Relaxation in the maximum age limit will be applicable as per the state government norms.
Candidates need to go through two phases in order to get selected for the Conductor and Driver Vacancies. In the first phase driving test for driver posts and a practical test for the conductor, posts are to be conducted.
- Driving Test
- Practical Test (Conductor)
Application Registration Dates
|Starting date of online application registration||14 February 2023|
|Last date to submit an application form||28 February 2023|
|Driving Test & Practical Test Schedule||to be announced|
How to apply online for TNSTC Driver & Conductor Recruitment 2023?
The eligible aspirants can apply online for said posts under TNSTC Recruitment through the official website of the recruitment authority. Here are some easy steps to apply online for the Driver & Conductor posts. Follow the given steps and use the direct links to apply online:
- First, visit the official website of Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Ltd.
- Find the link for Driver and Conductor vacancies.
- Download and check the detailed recruitment notification.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill in your personal details and upload the required documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee through the desired method.
- Finally, submit your filled application form and print it for further reference.
|Official Website Link||www.tnstc.in|
|Tamil Nadu Driver Recruitment Notification Link||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Apply Online Here|