TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2022 online at tnspc.gov.in website. Check Group IV Services CCSE Exam Date Notice here.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to conduct the written exam for vacant posts of group 4 in various departments in Tamilnadu state. The examination will be scheduled for the month of July 2022 and the TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket for this exam will be available 10-15 days prior to the examination.
As per the recruitment notification, TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination IV will be organised on 24th July 2022. TNPSC Call Letter for this exam will be tentatively released on 9th July or onward.
The Public Service Commission will issue the hall ticket only on its official portal which is none other than tnpsc.gov.in. In order to grab the call letter, you have to visit the same portal and submit the required information such as registration number etc.
TNPSC CCSE 4 Hall Ticket 2022 for Group IV Exam
|Department||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Civil Services Examination Group IV|
|Exam Type||Written Exam|
|Exam Date||24th July|
|TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket||9th July or onwards|
TN Public Service Commission has issued Notification No. 07/2022 under Advertisement No. 610 in March 2022 to fill up the vacant posts of Group 4 in various departments. Through this notification, the Commission has invited applications for a total of 7301 vacancies under TNPSC CCSE Group 4.
The process of registration for these posts has been completed on 28th April and now the department is planning to complete the recruitment process for the same. In order to complete the selection process, the commission will organize the written exam first.
TNPSC Group IV written exam tentatively will be held on 24th July 2022 in the morning shift from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM. TNPSC CCSE IV Hall Ticket for this exam will also be available soon on the official website of the Public Service Commission.
The candidates who are waiting for TNPSC CCSE Group IV Exam Date or TNPSC Group 4 Call Letter can check it through this page. TNPSC Exam Pattern for Group 4 is described here. Please take a look before moving forward to the next step.
TNPSC Group 4 examination will be divided into two parts i.e. Part A & Part B. There will be a total of 200 questions for 300 marks in this examination. Time duration of 3 hours will be given to complete the examination.
|Part-A||கட்டாத் தமிழ் மாழித் தகுதி ற்றும் திப்பீட்டுத் ததர்வ||100||150|
|Part B||General Studies||75||150|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test||25|
- The marking of Part B will be evaluated only if the candidate secures a minimum 40% (i.e., 60 Marks) in Part-A.
- Total marks secured in Part-A and Part-B will be considered for the ranking.
- All the questions in Part A will be set in Tamil Language only. The questions in Part B will be asked both in Tamil and English.
- The candidates need to score minimum 90 marks to qualify for the examination.
Steps to Download TNPSC Group IV Hall Ticket 2022
TNPSC Call Letter for Group IV will be available online on the official portal of TNPSC as it will be declared by the officials. The applicants can follow the steps given below to download their TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2022.
- First, open the TNPSC’s official website which is tnpsc.gov.in
- Then in the menu section, select the “recruitment” tab then “online application service” and then click on “Hall Ticket Download”.
- Now select the link for TNPSC Group IV or CCSE Group IV Examination.
- Then open the link to download Hall Ticket.
- After that enter your application number and date of birth.
- Submit these details and take a printout of your Hall Ticket.