TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2022 TN Group-IV Exam Solution Download: TNPSC or Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, 2022. The candidates can check the answer key for recruitment of Combined Civil Services Exam (Group-IV) vacancies on the official website tnpsc.gov.in. All those who want to check their performance and evaluate their score can visit the site. The applicants can download the answer key in pdf format according to the post and category.
The TNPSC Group 4 answer key will be released only on the official website. The final answer key will be released after the tentative answer key in case there is an issue in the tentative answer key. Both of the exams will have a combined total of two hundred questions. There will be a total of 1.5 marks granted for each correct answer.
The minimum score required to qualify will be 90. If the applicant achieves a minimum qualifying score of forty per cent (that is, sixty marks) in Part-A, then the evaluation of the candidate’s answer sheets for Part B will take place. When compiling the merit list, both the total number of points obtained in Part A and Part B will be included.
TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2022
|State Concerned||Tamil Nadu|
|Test Date||24 July 2022|
|Group 4 Solution||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
Candidates who applied for the examination can check the details of the test. this will help them to prepare for the test in a better way. Also, they can visit the official website to know the complete syllabus and pattern of test.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Analysis 2019
|Subjects||Difficulty Level||Good Attempts|
- The exam consisted of a total of 200 questions to answer during the TNPSC Group 4 examination, which has a total mark value of 300.
- One mark will be awarded to the candidates for each correct answer, with the exception of the language portion.
- In the same way, the applicants will receive additional two marks for each accurate answer provided in the language portion.
- In the TNPSC Group 4 test, there is no such thing as a negative marking.
Steps to check TNPSC Group 4 Answer key
- Applicants can visit the official site which is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- On the home page of the website candidates will find TNPSC Group 4 Answer key tab.
- Now click on it, and the link will be opened on the screen.
- The answer key tab will open. Then enter the DOB, registration no., and password to open the answer key in pdf format.
- Save the pdf for future references or take a hard copy of it.
After the release of the answer key, the commission can declare the final results at any time. Students should visit the official website regularly to keep themselves updated.
- Official site- tnpsc.gov.in
- The TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key- Link will be added soon