TNPSC CESE Result 2022 Check Assistant Engineer Exam Qualified ListTNPSC CESE Result 2022 check on www.tnpsc.gov.in. Check Assistant Engineer Exam Cut-Off Score, Qualified List.
The TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Result 2022 is expected to be declared by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) by the end of July 2022 or in the first week of August 2022 for the written examination. The exam was conducted on 2nd July 2022 by the commission.
The candidates calculated their estimated score through the answer key which was released within 7 days of the test. The results of the exam will be declared by TNPSC shortly on the official website. The information for around 626 posts of Assistant Engineer for the Combined Engineering Service Exam was issued by the TNPSC.
All examinees are required to read and double-check all of the information that will be included in the TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Result to prevent them from any disparity arising in the future.
TNPSC CESE Result 2022
|Conducted by||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name Of the vacancy||CESE (Junior Draughting Officer, Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer)|
|Title||Government exam result|
|Test Date||2nd July 2022|
|Status||To be announced soon|
|Recruitment rounds||Written Exam, personal interview.|
|Written Exam Result Date||August 2022|
|Personal Interview Date||September 2022|
In the event that the TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Result has any discrepancies, candidates are required to make timely contact with the relevant authorities. Verify the following information, which may be downloaded as a PDF from the TNPSC’s Combined Engineering Services Result:
- Personal details of applicant- It includes all the details like the candidate’s name, parent’s name, and DOB. Candidates can verify all these details that were mentioned on the application form.
- The “Cut Off” marks are mentioned at the bottom of the scorecard, and they can help you in determining whether you have cleared the exam or not.
- Marks Obtained: These are the total marks secured by a candidate in the examination.
TNPSC CESE Cut-Off Marks 2022
The cut-off marks 2022 will be declared by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission before the declaration of the final result. Candidates can visit the official website to view their results. TNPSC CESE Cut-off marks are based on several factors like total seats available, the number of candidates who appeared, the difficulty level of the test, and the previous year’s cut-off list. To qualify for the exam, the applicants have to get marks more than the cut-off.
|Category||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Other Backward Class||200-210||90-100|
|Economically Weaker Section||190-200||90-100|
|Person With Disability||155-165||60-70|
The total no. of vacancies declared by TNPSC is 626 for different posts. To check the answer key, the applicants can visit the official. Expected marks can be calculated through the answer key. For each correct answer, the candidate will get 1.5 marks on paper I & 2 marks on paper II. There is no information regarding negative markings on the official website. No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
Steps to check TNPSC CESE Result 2022
- Candidates can visit the official site of TNPSC tnpsc.gov.in to know their results for examination.
- After opening the website, they have to search for results on the home page.
- The candidate needs to provide the details of the application no. and DOB.
- After that aspirants can select OK and proceed further.
- The results declared by the authority of TNPSC CESE 2022 will be shown on the screen.
- aspirants can take a hard copy of it for future reference.
- Official link- tnpsc.gov.in
- TNPSC CESE Merit list- will be available soon