TN Assistant Engineer Vacancy, CESE 2022 Notification – Apply Online for Tamil Nadu Combined Engineering Services Exam Details – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification on 4th April 2022. Through this notification, they are inviting applications for more than 590 posts included in the Combined Engineering Services Exam.
As per Advertisement No. 613 and Notification number 10/2022, applications are invited from eligible candidates for various posts like Automobile Engineer, Junior Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer(Agriculture, Civil), Assistant Director of Industrial Safety & Health, General Foreman, Technical Assistant in various departments of Tamil Nadu state.
All interested candidates should read the details of TNPSC CESE Notification 2022. After that, they can fill out the Online TNPSC AE Application Form using the link provided at the end of this page. All eligible candidates can apply for the posts under CESE from 4th April 2022 to 3rd May 2022 @ tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam (CESE) Notification 2022
The selection process consists of a written test and an oral test (a type of Interview). The exam will be conducted on 26th June 2022 in two shifts. But, before applying for any post, you should check the details of the TNPSC Asst Engineer Jobs Notification provided on this page in brief form.
|Recruiting Agency||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Availability||More than 590 posts|
|Exam Name||Combined Engineering Services Exam (CESE)|
|Jobs||Assistant Engineer and Other Posts|
|Application Process||4th April to 3rd May 2022|
|Selection Process||Written test and Oral Test or Interview|
|Exam Date||26th June 2022|
- For Assistant Engineer Posts: Applicant must have BE or B.Tech in relevant discipline.
- Educational Qualification for Other Posts: Please read the TNPSC Notification 10/2022 using the link provided at the end of this page.
- The maximum age limit for Assistant Engineer posts is 32 years and there is no upper age limit for reserved category candidates.
- For Automobile Engineer posts, the maximum age limit is 37 Years, and no upper age limit for reserved category candidates.
TNPSC has fixed a registration fee of ₹150 for 5 years. If you are already registered, there is no need to pay the registration fee. Use the same registration id and password to apply for TNPSC CESE Exam 2022.
Candidates will pay an Exam Fee of ₹200. For concession in exam fee, use the link provided below and read the official notification.
Candidates will be selected for the post on the basis of marks obtained in the written test and Oral Test i.e. Interview. The officials of TNPSC have announced the exam date for AE and Other Posts i.e. 26th June 2022.
How to fill up TNPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form 2022?
If you are eligible for TNPSC AE Vacancies 2022 and you have decided to apply for the post, then follow the steps mentioned below to apply for Tamil Nadu CESE Recruitment 2022:
- Open the official website link www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Now, click Apply Online.
- It will land you on another web link.
- Here, go to a one-time registration and select the new use or registered user option as per your situation.
- Now, complete the registration process and log in.
- Here, click Apply Online and select the link of Combined Engineering Services Exam Notification Number 10/2022, and press Apply Now.
- Enter the details required to fill out the TNPSC AE Application Form 2022.
- Pay the application fee and upload the documents.
- Submit the form and take a photocopy of it for future reference.
|Tamil Nadu CESE Notification||Read Here|
|TNPSC AE Recruitment Application Form||Apply Here|