TNPSC Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Jailor. Check vacancies details, the application process, eligibility criteria, and the selection process online at tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released a recruitment advertisement on 12 April 2023 to hire candidates for the vacant posts in the Prisons & Correctional Services Department and Tamil Nadu Jail Subordinate Service departments. The recruitment notification has been issued for the position of Assistant Jailor.
In this recruitment, there are a total of 59 vacancies for Assistant Jailor out of which 54 vacancies are for male candidates and 5 vacancies are for female candidates. Interested persons who are eligible for these posts can submit their online applications for the above-mentioned posts through the official website of TNPSC at tnpsc.gov.in.
The process of registration has started on 12 April 2023 and you can submit your applications on or before the last date which is 11 May 2023. The application window will be closed after the last date and applications submitted in any other mode will not be accepted at any cost.
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2023
|Recruiter||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Jailor|
|Last Date||11 May 2023|
|Selection Test||Written Exam|
|Test Date||01 July 2023|
The candidates should have completed their Graduation Degree from any recognized university to apply for these posts.
The minimum age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not be more than 32 years as of 01 July 2023. If any candidates have completed 32 years on or before 01 July 2023, he/she is not eligible to apply for these posts.
TNPSC Assistant Jail Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of a merit list. The department will organize various selection phases to select eligible candidates.
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Document Verification
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination. The candidates have to score the minimum qualifying marks in all the selection phases to get qualified for these posts.
- Date of Notification: 12 April 2023
- Last Date of Application: 11 May 2023
- Application Correction Window: 16 May to 18 May 2023
- Exam Date: 01 July 2023
The candidates must have to complete the One Time Registration through the official portal of TNPSC by paying an application fee of Rs. 150/-. The OTR will be valid for 5 years. The candidates who have completed their OTR process need to pay an examination fee of Rs. 100/- while there is no examination fee for reserved categories.
How to Apply for TNPSC Assistant Jailor Vacancies 2023?
Candidates who are interested in above mentioned vacancies can apply online application through the official portal of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The applicants can use the steps given below to submit their applications.
- Visit the official website of TNPSC at tnpsc.gov.in
- Then select the Apply Online link under the Important Links section.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page.
- Select the “One Time Registration & Dashboard” option.
- Then select the “New User” option.
- Now complete your registration by submitting the required details.
- After completing the registration part, go to the home page and click on the “Apply Now” link.
- Now login with your registration details and fill up your application carefully.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of your application after submitting it.
|Official Website of TNPSC||tnpsc.gov.in|
|TNPSC Assistant Jailor Notification||Download Here|
|TNPSC One-Time Registration||Register Here|
|Apply Online Application||Apply Here|