TN Revenue Department Village Assistant Hall Ticket, Tamil Nadu Village Assistant Admit Card, TN Village Assistant Exam Date. Also, Download Paper Pattern & Exam Scheme at tn.gov.in.
The Tamil Nadu Revenue Department has completed the online application process for the Village Assistant vacancies. Now it will filter suitable candidates after evaluating their performance in the written test. The candidates will be able to download their TN Village Assistant Hall Ticket from the official website very soon.
As of now, candidates are in wait for the publication of the Tamil Nadu Village Assistant Exam Date. After that, the commission will also announce the dates for other events also. The candidates will be appointed to 2748 vacancy posts of village assistant across the state. The candidates are advised to keep their online application details safe as they will need them throughout the selection process.
The TN Village Assistant Exam Date has been announced by the examination authority. The exam is scheduled to be organised on 04th December 2022. The candidate may check the Exam Notice to get detailed information.
Tamil Nadu Village Assistant Hall Ticket 2022
|Name of Exam Board||TN Revenue Department|
|Vacancy Name||Village Assistant|
|Exam Date||04 December 2022|
|TN Revenue Department Hall Ticket||to be released|
The candidates will be called to appear in the selection process if the examination authority has determined that the applications submitted by them are valid. Otherwise, the commission will only call those candidates who have submitted a complete and valid application process.
Also, keep in mind that the candidates will have to bring their TN Village Assistant Hall Ticket to the examination centre. The candidates will find all details related to the examination schedule and venue on the admit card. Applicants are also advised to accompany the admit card with one identity proof and passport-size photographs.
Tamil Nadu Village Assistant Paper Pattern
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written examination. Applicants will have to compete with one another to get a better place on the final selection list. Candidates will have to appear at an examination centre allotted to them by the examination board. Paper Pattern and examination scheme is given below:
- The examination will have 40 Multiple Choice Type questions.
- The maximum mark a candidate may score is also 40.
- The time given to candidates to complete the examination is 01 hour.
- The passing mark will be 16.
|Name of Subject||Marks/Questions|
|General Knowledge & Village Administration Procedures||40|
Steps to download the TN Village Assistant Hall Ticket 2022
- Visit the official website of the TN Government at www.tn.gov.in.
- Applicants will be asked to select the “Hall Ticket” option on the website.
- Select that option and look for the Tamil Nadu VA Hall Ticket.
- Then submit the credential of the applicant on the next webpage.
- After that the admit card will be visible on the screen of your device.
- Candidates will have to download and print it to take it to the exam centre.
- Official Website – Visit here
- TN VA Hall Ticket – Download here