TN Revenue Department Village Assistant Recruitment 2022. Tamil Nadu Village Assistant Jobs Notification PDF Released. Apply Offline for TN Village Assistant Jobs. Also, Download Offline Application Form PDF Here.
The Tamil Nadu Revenue Department has announced that there are 2748 vacancies for Village Assistants in Tamilnadu. Now, the TN Revenue Department is looking for 5th-pass candidates who can read and write in Tamil to fill the vacancies. From October 10 to November 7, 2022, interested and qualified individuals can apply for the job through offline mode.
For this, candidates need to fill out the TN Revenue Department Application Form 2022 offline and send it to the organization’s address. In this article, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about the most recent TN Revenue Dept Recruitment 2022 job openings, including the age limit, salary, online application form, and direct link to apply. Before applying for this job, participants are asked to read the latest TN Revenue Department Job Notification 2022.
Tamil Nadu Village Assistant Recruitment Notification PDF
|Name of Recruiter||TN Revenue Department|
|Post Name||Village Assistant|
|Last Date to Apply||07 November 2022|
|Mode of Application Submission||Offline|
The candidates should have passed 5th Class. Also, they should be able to read and write the Tamil language. Additionally, they should be residents of the concerned Taluka.
- For General Category Candidates – 21-32 Years
- For Other Category Candidates – 21-34 Years
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows(All Categories) Category Candidates – 21-37 Years
- Written Exam
Candidates that are chosen for the position will receive a monthly salary ranging from ₹11100/- to ₹35100/-.
- Passport-size Photographs
- One Identity Proof
- Date fo Birth Certificate or Proof
- Certificate of Education, Detailed Marksheets
- Caste Certificate and copies of the important documents listed in the application that has been attested.
- First Date to Send Offline Application Form – 10 October 2022
- Last date to Send the Offline Application Form – 07 November 2022
Steps to Apply for the Tamil Nadu Village Assistant Recruitment 2022
- The candidates need to visit the official website of TN Government at tn.gov.in.
- Then they need to go to the “Job Opportunity” section of the website.
- Now you need to download the Vacancy Notification and Application Form PDF.
- Then fill out the application form will relevant information about the candidate.
- Then attach copies of required documents with it.
- After that send the complete application form to the address of the organisation.
|TN Village Assistant Official Notification PDF||To be Updated|
|TN Revenue Department Application Form PDF||To be Updated|