TN MRB Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2022 / MRB TN FSO Exam Date Notice @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in : Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board is initiating a recruitment for Food Safety Officer (FSO) positions in Tamil Nadu Food Safety and Drug Administration Department. The process of online applications has been completed in October 2021. Now, the candidates are waiting for the written exam date.
In compliance with the selection of candidates for the mentioned posts, the board will organize a computer-based test. Earlier, the exam was scheduled for December 2021 but the board could not conduct the exam. Further, the board is expected to conduct the examination in the upcoming weeks.
The board will issue the TN MRB Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket to the eligible candidates for admission to the exam center for the MRB TN FSO exam. Candidates will be able to download this admit card from the official website by entering their registration number and date of birth. A direct link to access the same will be activated on this webpage accordingly.
TN MRB Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2022 at mrb.tn.gov.in
|Examination Authority||Medical Recruitment Board|
|State Concerned||Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Food Safety Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||119|
|Date of Computer Based Examination||to be announced|
|TN MRB FSO Hall Tickets Availability||one week before the exam date|
Thousands of candidates have applied for the MRB TN FSO jobs and are eagerly waiting for the written examination/Computer-Based Test. The candidates will be intimated on the official website regarding the schedule for the Tamil Nadu MRB FSO examination.
TN MRB FSO Exam Pattern
- The paper shall consist of objective-type questions.
- A total of 200 multiple choice questions shall be asked for 100 marks.
- The duration of the exam shall be 2 hours.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The qualifying marks for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/SCA category is 30% and for general candidates passing marks are 35%.
Tamil Nadu MRB Food Safety Officer Admit Card will be available on the website at least one week before the examination date. Candidates are required to download it and check the essential details printed on it properly.
On the TN MRB FSO Hall Ticket, there will be the candidate’s name, roll number, photograph, examination center name & code, exam timings, etc. If there is a mistake on the hall ticket print, contact the exam authority before the exam date for necessary rectification.
Steps to download TN MRB Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2022
- First, go to the official website of TN MRB.
- Check the Latest Notification section.
- Click on the link named Food Safety Officer Call Letter.
- Then, fill in the registration number and date of birth.
- Verify the filled details and click on submit button.
- Finally, download your hall ticket and print it for further use.
- Official Website – www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- TN MRB FSO Hall Ticket 2022 Link – to be activated