Tamil Nadu TN EMIS School Login, EMIS TN School App for Students & Teachers Attendance at emis.tnschools.gov.in and exams.tnschools.gov.in
Tamil Nadu state government recently launched a dedicated portal in order to maintain all the data related to students, school profiles, and school staff (both teaching & non-teaching). Using the official website or TN EMIS Application schools can upload the relevant data to the state education department.
It’s a good initiative managed by the Tamil Nadu government using the official website student can gain access to online courses, training modules, learning videos, etc. Teachers can also provide quality education using the portal.
A unique code of 8 numbers is generated for each school also known as EMIS Number. Teachers and students can also access the portal.
TN EMIS Exam, School Login, Online School App
|Portal Name||TN EMIS|
|Objective||To store online data & provide quality education to students|
|EMIS Full Form||Educational Management Information System|
|Beneficiary||Teachers and Students of the state|
|EMIS Login for Students||Available|
|EMIS Login for Teachers||Available|
|Tamil Nadu EMIS Status||Active|
|TN EMIS Helpline Number||(044) 2567-2790|
This portal helps teachers and schools to upload student attendance and teaching & non-teaching staff data respectively. Each day data of the students is updated on the portal and each coordinator has a different responsibility that can be summarised here:
- Headmaster – Update the data related to teacher’s performance and student attendance, performance, etc.
- Chief Education Officer (CEO) – Audit all the schools that come under the district jurisdiction.
- Block Education Officer (BEO) – Audit all the schools in the specific education block.
- District Education Officer (DEO) – Audit all the schools that come under the education district.
TN EMIS Mobile Application
Really a new technology liked by students as well as teachers. TN EMIS App New Version is very informative and easy to handle. But sometimes, users have to experience server errors in rural areas. Hope this problem will solve with future updates.
Currently, TN EMIS App is only available for android devices. It is possible that the application will be available soon for ios devices. Those who want to download the TN EMIS Application can get the same from the play store.
Steps to Register on TN EMIS Schools
- Go to the official website located at emis.tnschools.gov.in
- Then find the link for New School Registration.
- Enter the required details such as Name, Email Number, and then select School Management.
- Before clicking the submit button make sure that the details are authentic.
- Registration details will be sent to the registered email address.
- One can also get in touch with the EMIS management using email@example.com