Telangana High Court Vacancy Notification 2022 Apply Online for TSHC Recruitment at tshc.gov.in – Telangana High Court has released an official notification to fill 592 posts of different categories. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022 via online mode only. The application process has started on 3rd March 2022 and will end on 4th April 2022.
If you are a resident of Telangana state and looking for a government job, then TS High Court is providing you with a golden opportunity. They have invited applications for 592 posts of different designations like Junior Assistant, Typist, Copyist, Process Server, Stenographer Grade III, Field Assistant, Examiner, and Record Assistant.
Applicants should have a good understanding of the Local Language of the district for which they are applying. Check the brief details of Telangana High Court Notification 2022 further in this article. After that, decide whether to apply for the TSHC Vacancy 2022 or not and for which post you can apply.
TS Court Recruitment Notification 2022 for Various Vacancies
|Recruiter||Telangana High Court|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant, Typist, Copyist, Process Server, Stenographer Grade III, Field Assistant, Examiner, and Record Assistant, etc.|
|Advertisement Number||01/2022-RC to 8/2022|
|Registration Period||up to 4th April 2022|
|Process of Selection||
|Expected Salary||₹32810 to ₹96890|
|64 Posts of Stenographer Grade III||Graduation from any recognized university|
|173 Junior Assistant Posts|
|104 Posts of Typist|
|39 Field Assistant Posts|
|43 Examiner Posts||Intermediate from any recognized board|
|72 Copyist Posts|
|34 Record Assistant|
|63 posts Process Server||SSC from a recognized board|
Age relaxation will be provided as per the rules of the Telangana State Government. The age shall be counted as of 1st July 2022.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||34 Years|
The mode of payment of the fee for Telangana High Court Vacancy 2022 is online only. Fee details for different categories are mentioned below:
|General, OB, and OC Candidates||₹800|
|SC, ST, and EWS Candidates||₹400|
How to apply for Telangana High Court Vacancy 2022?
If you have checked carefully and find yourselves eligible for TS High Court Jobs 2022, then choose the post for which you want to apply and fill out the Telangana High Court Recruitment Form 2022 Online. Just follow the method provided below:
- Visit the TSHC Website or use the link mentioned in the table provided below.
- Now, go to the link Recruitment.
- Here, select the option of Recruitment notification 01/2022.
- In the TSHC Notification 2022, you will get the link to apply online for Telangana High Court Vacancy 2022.
- Here, complete the One-Time Registration Process and generate registration id and password.
- After that, fill out the online form for TSHC Recruitment 2022.
- Upload Photo and Sign of the applicant in the prescribed dimension.
- Pay the registration fee and enter the details carefully.
- Check the fully filled form before submission.
- At last, click Submit and Save button.
- Also, take a printout of the form for future reference.
|TSHC Jobs Notification 2022 PDF||Download Here|
|Online Telangana High Court Jobs Application Form||Apply Here|