TANUVAS Hall Tickets for Junior Assistant and Typist Exam 2023. Check Exam Pattern & Paper Scheme at tanuvas.ac.in.
The Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University is going to conduct a written exam for Junior Assistant and Typist posts in the upcoming days. The exam will be conducted to fill a total of 162 vacancies. As per the exam notification released by the recruitment authority the written test is to be conducted on 15 & 16 February 2023.
Hall Ticket for Tanuvas JA & Typist posts will release for all eligible candidates who have filled out their application forms successfully. The admit cards will be made available to the candidates on the official portal of the university a week or ten days before the exam date.
The exam hall tickets can be retrieved by the candidates by entering their Application no. and Password on the official website. We add a direct link to grab the same. The link will be activated after the officials release the Hall Ticket for the written exam.
TANUVAS JA and Typist Hall Ticket 2023 Exam Overview
|State Mentioned||Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant and Typist|
|Exam Date||15 and 16 February 2023|
|Hall Tickets Status||Available Now|
- Written Test
- Interview Round
- Document Verification
How to download the TANUVAS Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2023?
The candidates would be able to download their TANUVAS Exam Hall Ticket in the first week of February 2023. The hall ticket would be made available on the official website of the Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University. A procedure to download the same is added below:
- Visit the official website of the TANUVAS.
- Click on the Typist, Junior Assistant Hall Ticket link available on the home page.
- Candidates will have to enter their user ID, password, and captcha code.
- A detailed hall ticket would be displayed.
- Check the hall ticket and download it for further requirements.
- Official Website – tanuvas.ac.in
- TANUVAS JA Typist Exam Notice – Download Here
- TANUVAS Junior Assistant and Typist Hall Ticket – Download Here
TANUVAS Junior Assistant / Typist Exam Scheme
- All the questions shall be objective type.
- All the questions will be multiple-choice questions.
- Questions from three subjects i.e. General Studies and General English or General Tamil will be asked.
- For each right answer, 1.5 marks will be given.
- No Negative marking will be implemented.
- A time duration of 03 hours will be given to attempt the question paper.
|General Studies (SSLC Standard)||100 Questions (150 marks)|
|General English or General Tamil (SSLC Standard)||100 Questions (150 Marks)|
|Total number of questions||200|
|Time Duration||3 Hours|
|Qualifying Marks||35% (105 out of 300 marks)|