TN DRB Recruitment 2022 Tamil Nadu DRB Salesman, Packers District-Wise Vacancy Notification, Submit Online Application Form & Download TN DRB Jobs Notification
The District Recruitment Bureau Tamilnadu has announced vacancies for Salesmen, and Packers, in the state. Candidates who are interested and eligible for these posts may submit online applications for these posts. The board has released a notification for more than 2700 jobs.
To submit online applications for the TN DRB Recruitment 2022 candidates should approach the official website of the district-specific DRB. Applicants may start submitting online applications from 13th October 2022. Application Link will be activated on the website of the organisation till 14 November 2022.
TN DRB Recruitment for Salesman & Packer
|Name of Recruitment Board||District Recruitment Bureau|
|Vacancy Name||Sales Person & Packer|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last date to submit an application form||14 November 2022|
|Official Website||Check Vacancy Notification|
The candidates should have passed 10th or 12th from a recognised education board or its equivalent.
The candidates should not be more than 32 years of age to be eligible to apply online for the Salesman and Packers vacancies. The crucial date for the determination of age will be 01 January 2022.
The applicants for the Sales Person will get ₹6250/- and the packers will get ₹5500/- per month.
- For Salesman Posts – ₹150
- For Packers Posts – ₹100
- The SC/ST/ PWD/ Widows will not have to pay any sort of fee for online applications.
|First Date to Apply Online||13 October 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14 November 2022|
Steps to Apply online for the TN DRB Salesman & Packer Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the concerned District Recruitment Bureau.
- Then you will find an “Apply Online” link on the homepage of the website.
- Now you need to select either “Salesman” or “Packer” to apply online.
- Then enter the details of the candidates and proceed to the next page.
- After that upload the relevant document of the candidate.
- Then pay the online application fee and submit the application form.