Staff Selection Commission MTS Havaldar (CBIC and CBN) & Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment Notification 2023, Apply Online for MTS, Check detailed notification at SSC. nic.in
The Staff Selection Commission will be releasing a notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff(Non-Technical) and Havaldar tentatively by 17th January 2023. The given date is mentioned in the exam calendar of the SSC published for the tenure 2023-24.
Last year Staff Selection Commission released 3603 Havaldar and 3698 Multi Tasking Staff vacancies in CBIC and CBN, expectations are this year as well ample vacancies will be released.
The candidates appearing for this exam will be appointed in General Central Service as Group-C non-gazetted, non-ministerial officers in various ministries, departments, and offices of the Govt of India. This is a wonderful opportunity for all the aspirants waiting for a scope of working in a department controlled by the Government of India. Last year lakhs of candidates appeared for this examination.
SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment Notification 2023
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff(Non-Technical) and Havaldar|
|Notification Release Date||17th January 2023|
|Last date to apply Online||17th February 2023|
|Web Site||SSC. nic.in|
The candidates must have passed matriculation (10th Pass) or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university before the submission of the application form online.
The candidate must not be older than 27 years or younger than 18 years as of the cut-off date. Also, there is another set of age groups for which vacancies are there i.e., candidates must be between 18 -25 years as of the date of application form submission. The Staff Selection Commission gives age relaxation as well as per their defined rules, details of which will be mentioned on the official website.
The application fee for the SSC MTS exam is Rs 100 only for everyone except candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ Ex-Servicemen/Women. No fee is applicable for the above category as per the rules.
A candidate is required to be a citizen of India/Subject of Nepal/Subject of Bhutan/a Tibetan Refugee/Person of Indian Origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afghanistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam. For further details please visit the official website. (Link is given at the end of the article)
- Online Written test (Computer based test)
- Descriptive test
Steps to apply online for SSC MTS Vacancies 2023
- Visit the Official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC.nic.in)(Link mentioned at the end of the article).
- Look for SSC MTS Online Registration and click on it.
- The candidate will be directed to a login form.
- Fill in the relevant details to generate the application registration number and password.
- Use the same application registration number and password to log in.
- Fill out the application with all the relevant details like educational qualification, age, gender, etc.
- Upload the photograph and signature image.
- Pay the fees if applicable.
- Once completed the form, submit it and take a print for future reference.
|Official Website||SSC. nic. in|
|SSC MTS Recruitment Notification 2023||Yet to be released|
|SSC MTS Recruitment Registration 2023||Yet to be released|