Apply Online for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment, SSC Constable Bharti Notification PDF Available Now. Submit Online Applications from 27 October Onwards at ssc.nic.in.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Constable (General Duty) in various defence forces such as BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSF, SSB, NIA etc. Those candidates who are eligible and interested to serve in these organisations may submit online applications from 27 October 2022.
The candidates are advised to read the online recruitment notification for SSC Constable Bharti to successfully submit their registration form. A total of 24359 candidates will be selected for the Constable posts after the conclusion of the selection process.
The last date to submit online applications will be 30 November 2022. The candidates should also keep all required eligibility documents handy while submitting online applications. Don’t forget to pay the online application fee.
SSC GD Constable Notification 2022
|Name of Exam Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Constable (Ground Duty)|
|Total Vacant Posts||24369|
|Educational Criteria||10th Pass|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last date to apply SSC GD Form||30 November 2022|
|SSC Constable GD Exam Date||to be released|
The candidates should have passed 10th Class from a recognized state or central education board.
The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 23 years old. The crucial date for the calculation of the age of the candidates will be 01 January 2023.
- CBE – Online Test
- PET, PST & DME – Offline/ Physical Test
- Sepoy in NCB – Pay Level-1 (₹18,000 to 56,900)
- BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSF, SSB, NIA and Riflemen – Pay Level-3 (₹21,700-69,100)
- General (Male) – ₹100/-
- Female/SC/ST/Ex-serviceman – No Fee Applied
- First Date to Submit Online Applications – 27 October 2022
- Last Date to Submit Online Applications – 30 November 2022
- Last Date to Generate Offline Challan – 30 November 2022
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee Online – 01 December 2022
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee Offline – 01 December 2022
Steps to submit an online application for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- Then go to the Constable GD Bharti section.
- Now click on the “Apply Online” button given on that page.
- After that, the candidates will have to submit their basic details.
- Then the candidates will be asked to upload the document as per the requirements of the recruitment.
- Now the candidates will be asked to pay an application fee which you can do online and offline.
- Then check the application form and finally submit the form.
- Official Website – ssc.nic.in
- SSC GD Recruitment Notification PDF – Get Here
- Application Form Link – Apply here