schoolattendancegujarat.in SSA Gujarat Online Hajri Link for Teachers & Students ssagujarat.org login: SSA Gujarat Online Attendance is a portal launched by Gujarat Elementary Education Council. The purpose of this portal is to take the attendance of all the teachers of the state online; SSA, i.e., Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, is an elementary education initiative by the Education Department of the Government of Gujarat to provide free education to children in the age group of 6 to 14 years.
According to the 86th Amendment to the Constitution of India, every child between the ages of 6 and 14 has a fundamental right to get free education. The Gujarat government wants to strengthen its education system through this scheme. For this, the govt is also building a school system for the children. So today, you will learn in detail about the information related to SSA Gujarat Online Attendance and how to use it.
SSA Gujarat Online Hajri (Attendance) Portal Overview
|Portal Name||SSA Gujarat online Hajri|
|Launched by||Gujarat Elementary Education Council|
|Beneficiaries||Students and Teachers (Gujarat)|
SSA Gujarat is a portal started by the Government of Gujarat; teachers have to give their attendance through Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Gujarat Online Attendance Portal. Taking attendance online is an excellent way. To create transparency in this system, all government teachers will reach the school on time with the advent of this portal. Due to this, there will be no interference in the children’s education.
All teachers will have to provide their attendance before 11:30 am from Monday to Friday, and teachers of the second shift will have to provide their attendance before 2:00 pm. On Saturday, all the teachers will have to give their attendance before 12:30. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan also pays attention to the recruitment of teachers to educate children.
And the facility of training for existing teachers is provided by the state government. Several teacher monitoring and online attendance systems are also active on Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan’s Gujarat online attendance portal. This scheme run by the Gujarat government is commendable. The direct benefit of this portal will be direct to the teachers and students.
How to use SSA Gujarat online hazri portal?
Let us now know how you can mark the attendance on the SSA Gujarat online Hazri website link –
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website link schoolattendancegujarat.in
- After visiting this website, you will see an option of an online attendance system. Click on it.
- After clicking on the Online Attendance System, you have to log in by entering your username and password.
- After logging in, you will reach the dashboard of this website. Where you can mark your online attendance.
- So in this way, you can celebrate your online attendance on the SSA Gujarat online Attendance portal.
Facilities Available on SSA Gujarat Online Portal
- Teachers’ attendance.
- Attendance Of Students
- Teachers report
- Student report
- School Monitoring App
- Home learning
- Online Circular
- SSA Gujarat scholarship
- Teacher Training
- SSA Gujarat child tracking system
- Migration Monitoring System
- Time to Mark Attendance
- GIS Mapping
- SSA Gujarat online mark entry
- SSA Gujarat teacher profile
- Transport Facility
- Periodical Assessment test
What is the purpose of SSA Gujarat online attendance?
The main objective of the portal launched by Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is to promote the education level of the students studying in Gujarat, that is, to strengthen the education level and educate all the students. The state of Gujarat has started a unique initiative to advance the direction of education.
Now students, parents, and teachers studying in Gujarat will transparently get all the information related to education through the SSA portal. SSA portal provides various special facilities to girl students, teachers, And mainly the facility to register attendance is also offered in this portal. SSA portal is an essential platform for education, and in which all the information related to education has been made available.
How to download the SSA Gujarat Online Hazri Application?
Gujarat SSA Online Attendance Portal has its Application for smartphones as well. If you want to download their app, then follow the steps given below –
- To download the SSA Gujarat Attendance Mobile Application, you have to open the Google Play Store app present on your mobile phone.
- After opening the app, you have to search by typing SSA Gujarat Attendance in the search section.
- Now the mobile application will be open on the citizen’s mobile phone.
- To download the SSA mobile application, you must click on the green button installed option.
- So in this way, you can download the SSA Gujarat online attendance application on your mobile phone.
- With the help of this application, you can get the benefit from all types of services related to education.
SSA Gujarat Hajri Helpline Number
If you see any problem on SSA Gujarat Online Hazri App or Portal, you can contact their helpline number 1800-233-7965 and get the solution. Today we have given you complete information about the SSA Gujarat Online Hazri portal and how you can contact them. We have told you how you can mark your attendance on this portal. We hope That you liked this information from today’s SSA Gujarat Online Hajri Link.