Assam Forest Admit Card 2023 (Released). Assam SLPRB Forest Guard, Forester, Constable, Driver Exam Date & Paper Pattern.
State Level Police Recruitment Board in Assam has conducted the online registration process for the Forest Guard, Forester, Constable, and driver vacancies. Now the examination authority is planning to conduct the written examination for the said posts. The SLPRB will conduct the written exam across multiple exam centers throughout the state.
The selected candidates will be posted in the state police department at the said posts. The recruitment authority will release the Assam Forest Guard Admit Card for all eligible applicants who have filled out their application forms successfully. The admit cards will be made available to the aspirants on the official website of the SLPRB at least ten days before the written exam date.
The total number of available vacancies is 2649. Candidates who will manage to get passing marks in the written exam called for the further selection process.
Assam SLPRB Forest Guard Admit Card 2023 Exam Details
|Exam Organizer||State-Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Department||Assam Forest Department|
|Post Name||Forest Guard, Forester, Driver, and Other Posts|
|Number of Vacances||2649|
|Last date to apply||06 Feb 2023|
|Physical Tests Date||13 February 2023|
|SLPRB Forest Guard Admit Card||Download Here|
The Admit Card for SLPRB Forest Guard Exam can be downloaded by the aspirants by entering their registration no. and password on the official portal of the State-Level Police Recruitment Board Assam. We will provide a direct link to retrieve the Forest Guard Hall Tickets for the applicants.
The aspirants will have to download the admit card before appearing for the written examination. Candidates need to bring certain ID proofs along with the admit card otherwise, the applicants will not be allowed to enter the examination venue.
Assam Forest Guard Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Physical Tests
- Documents Verification
- Medical Test
SLPRB Assam Forest Physical Standard Test Details
Candidates who clear PST will be required to undergo PET. The PET consists of the following. The Physical Efficiency Test will carry 40 marks. It will have 2 (two) events viz:
- Race: Candidates who will manage to qualify in the physical standard test will be subjected to 3200 metres race to be completed within 14 minutes (840 seconds).
- Long Jump: Minimum 335 cm for the long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be evaluated for granting marks).
- Race: Candidates who will manage to qualify in the physical standard test will be subjected to 1600 metres of race to be completed within 08 minutes.
- Long Jump: Minimum 244 cm for the long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for rewarding marks).
How to download Admit Card for Assam Forest Guard, Forester Exam 2023?
The applicants would be able to download their exam admit Card in the upcoming weeks. The hall tickets would be made available on the official website of the SLPRB. A simple process to grab the admit card is added below –
- Visit the official website at slprbassam.in.
- Click on “Please click here to go to the Admit Card Download Portal”.
- Enter the registration number used while applying for the posts.
- Once verified and logged in, candidates can validate their mentioned admit card presented.
- In case of any issue with Admit card details like spelling, or mismatch reach out to the recruitment authority.
- Take a printout of Admit Card as it will be your entry ticket to the examination hall.
- Official Website – www.slprbassam.in
- SLPRB Admit Card – Download Here
Assam Police Forest Guard Admit Card Details, Instructions
The essential details will be printed on the SLPRB Forest Guard Call Letter which includes the aspirant’s name, category, photograph, registration number, roll number, exam hall name, and exam date. In case of any mistake, the candidate is suggested to contact the officials before the exam date to rectify the details.
In addition, It is compulsory for the aspirants to bring one photo id proof along with the exam admit card print at the time of attending the exam. A valid id card can be any of the following:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- Bank Passbook
- College / University Identity Card in Current