State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2022, SBI PO Recruitment Notification PDF Download, State Bank of India PO Online Application Form @ www.sbi.co.in.
The State Bank of India is going to hold the SBI PO 2022 exam in order to choose qualified applicants to fill the 1673 Probationary Officers posts that are available throughout the various locations of the State Bank of India. The SBI PO Notification 2022 was made available for download on the 21st of September 2022, and the beginning of the online registration process was on the 22nd of September 2022.
There are millions of people all over India that have the goal of working for the State Bank of India, which has one of the most desirable occupations in the banking business. Within the realm of banking, the SBI PO exam is regarded as a prestigious employment opportunity.
SBI PO Recruitment Notification Download 2022
|Job Provider||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||12th October 2022|
|SBI PO Salary||₹65,780- ₹68,580/-|
The candidate needs to have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in any field, or another qualification that is regarded as being comparable to a bachelor’s degree by the Central Government.
The applicant must be between the ages of 21 and 30, that is, they must have been born between April 2, 1992, and April 1, 2001, to be eligible (both dates inclusive)
There will be no registration charges for candidates belonging to the SC, ST, and PWD categories, while it is set at Rs. 750 for candidates belonging to other categories.
- Online Registration Starting Date – 22nd September 2022
- Last to Sumit Online Application Form – 12th October 2022
- Exam Date – November 2022 (Tentative)
- Prelims Test
- Mains Examination
- Document Verification
How to Apply Online for SBI PO Vacancy 2022?
- Visit the official website of SBI.
- Find the link for current openings.
- Download the SBI PO Recruitment Notification PDF and click on the apply online link.
- Register yourself on the website if you are a new user.
- Log in with the right credentials.
- Enter the required details and upload scanned documents.
- Check all the details before paying the registration fee.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
|SBI PO Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|SBI PO Online Application Form||Apply Here|