SBI PO Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2022, Check State Bank of India Probationary Officer Prelims Exam Date, Download SBI PO Paper Pattern at www.sbi.co.in.
The State Bank of India is going to conduct a Preliminary examination for the Probationary Officer vacancies at its various branches. The bank has decided to conduct the examination from 17 to 20 December 2022. Applicants will get their SBI PO Admit Card a week prior to the examination date.
Through the organisation of this test, bank authorities will recruit 1673 candidates for Probationary Officer posts. The selection of candidates will be done through a selection process organised in three phases. Applicants will get the State Bank of India PO Admit Card published on the official website of the board and candidates will be able to use their online application number and password.
SBI PO Admit Card 2022
|Name of Organisation||State Bank of India|
|Vacancy Name||Probationary Officer|
|Total Vacant Posts||1673|
|Job Location||Branches of SBI in India|
|Exam Date||December 2022|
|SBI PO Admit Card Status||to be released|
SBI PO Selection Process & Paper Pattern
There will be three selection phases in the State Bank of India Probationary Officer selection process. The candidates will have to pass all these steps to be eligible to get an appointment as a PO in one of the SBI branches. The detailed paper pattern is given below:
- The Prelims examination will be conducted online.
- The candidates will get 100 MCQ questions in the paper.
- 01 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
|Subject Name||No. of Questions/Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
- The main examination will consist of two papers: Paper 1 will be OBjective type and Paper 2 will be Descriptive type.
- Paper 1 will be of 200 marks and candidates will get 03 hours to solve the question paper.
- Paper 2 will be 50 marks and candidates will get 30 marks to solve the question paper.
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||60||60 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
Descriptive Test – This test will be of 50 marks and candidates will get 30 minutes to solve the examination. The candidates will have to write their answers on the answer sheets. This test will include Letter Writing & Essay Writing in the English Language.
Steps to download the SBI Probationary Officer Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of the SBI at www.sbi.co.in.
- Now go to the “Careers” section of the website.
- After that, the candidates will see the PO Recruitment section.
- In that section, go to the SBI PO Admit Card link.
- Then enter the details of the candidate.
- Now the document will be shown on your screen.
- Download it and takeout a printout of it.
- Official Website – www.sbi.co.in
- SBI PO Admit Card – Download here