SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification Download SBI Latest Vacancy 2022 Apply Online @ sbi.co.in – State Bank of India will soon release the SBI Clerk Notification. Through this recruitment drive, they will appoint thousands of clerks (Junior Associates Customer Support & Sales) at various branches of SBI across the nation. The work of the SBI Clerk(Junior Associate) is to deal with clients of the Bank. Basically, they are responsible for public interaction and related operations. SBI Clerks are appointed as Cashier, Depositor, etc. in the bank.
This year, the SBI Clerk Application Form 2022 may be available from the second week of June 2022. Read this page to know about the details of the State Bank of India clerk Notification like eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process, and other details related to SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022.
Every year, the State Bank of India releases the recruitment notification for selecting the deserving candidates for Clerk or Junior Associate Posts in its various branches. Many candidates prepare for the SBI Clerk Exam for the whole year and wait for the release of the SBI Clerk Notification.
SBI Clerk Application Form 2022
|Name of Bank||State Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Clerk(Junior Associates)|
|Starting Date to apply online||2nd week of April 2022(Expected)|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam and Main Exam|
|Job Location||anywhere in India|
|SBI Clerk Salary||Rs. 19900 – Rs. 47920 + Allowances|
Applicant must have a graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
The age limit for SBI Clerk 2022 for General Category Candidates ranges from 20 years to 28 years. The age relaxation for reserved category candidates is applicable as per government rules.
Application fees can be paid via online and offline modes. The fee will be non-refundable. The category-wise fee details are provided here:
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 750
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
First of all, applicants will appear for the Preliminary Exam, On the basis of their performance, candidates will be shortlisted for the Main Exam. The final selection will be done on a merit basis.
We will update this section after the release of the official notification for SBI Clerk 2022.
How to apply for SBI Clerk Vacancy 2022 Online
- Visit the official website of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in
- Go to the link to Careers and then click Current Openings.
- Now, select the link of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022.
- Click Apply Online.
- First, complete the registration process and create a login id and password.
- After that, fill out the SBI Clerk Online Form 2022.
- Enter all the required details and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per the category of the candidates.
- Submit the fully filled form and save it on your device.
- You should also take a print copy of it for future reference.
|SBI Clerk Notification 2022||Download pdf|
|Apply Online for SBI Clerk 2022||available soon|