SBI Clerk Admit Card (Link Added Below), State Bank of India Clerk Prelims Exam Date, SBI Clerk Hall Ticket, Paper Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Process at sbi.co.in.
The State Bank of India is about to release the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2022. It will release the document on the official website of the bank. This examination is being organised by the board to recruit 5486 candidates for the post of Clerk. If you want to get selected as a Clerk in SBI then you need to pass the selection process.
The SBI Clerk Hall Tickets 2022 for Prelims and Mains Exams will be released by the authorities at different times. According to the notice, the SBI Clerk Prelims will be organised on 12, 19 and 20 November 2022 and the SBI Clerk Mains will be organised in December 2022 or January 2023. The call letter will not be sent to the candidate by postal service. They have to get their hall tickets online and bring a printout with them to the test centre. Read this article to learn everything you need to know.
State Bank of India Clerk Admit Card 2022
|Recruiter Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Clerk(Junior Associates)|
|Prelims Exam Date||12, 19 and 20 November 2022|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam and Main Exam|
|Job Location||SBI Branches in India|
|Prelims Admit Card||Released – Get here|
The link to download the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022 will be activated on the official website of SBI. Candidates won’t be required to visit the website of SBI as we will provide a direct link to download the admit card below. Candidates must have a registration number/roll number and date of birth/password to download the prelims call letter.
SBI Clerk Prelims Paper Pattern 2022
Candidates who want to take the SBI Clerk preliminary exam must know about the exam’s syllabus and format. If you’re not sure what to do, you can look at the pattern of the preliminary exam here. The SBI Clerk preliminary exam has 3 sections: English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability. Candidates will have 60 minutes to finish the exam.
|Name of The Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Documents Required for the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2022
Candidates need to know what documents they need to bring to the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Centre. The following is a list of the documents that are required in order to participate in the SBI clerk prelims examination 2022.
- Admit Card,
- Identity Card – As proof of identity the candidates may carry Adhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer etc.
- Passport Size Photo – The candidates will need two recent passport-size photographs. One will be pasted on the Admit card and another one will be pasted on the attendance sheet of the exam.
Steps to download the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of the SBI at sbi.co.in.
- Then go to the “Careers” section of the website.
- Now you need to open the link to Clerk Recruitment.
- Now on the next page, you will find all links related to this selection process.
- Then you need to click on the “Download Clerk Prelims Admit Card” link.
- Then enter the details of the candidate and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now you will be able to download the print the document.