Rajasthan Junior Accountant/Patwari Recruitment 2022. RSMSSB Common Eligibility Test (CET) Notification for Platoon Commander, Tehsil Revenue Accountant, Supervisor, Deputy Jailor & Hostel Superintendent Grade II Jobs. Apply Online @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board will be in charge of conducting the Common Eligibility Test (Graduation Level) in order to fill the 2,996 open vacancies that are currently available in a variety of departments. A new notice was issued on September 21, 2022, for the posts of Platoon Commander, Patwari, Junior Accountant, Tehsil Revenue Accountant, Supervisor, Deputy Jailor, and Hostel Superintendent Grade II. The notification was issued under Advt. No. 09/2022.
The online application form commenced on 22 September 2022. Eligible aspirants can apply online for Rajasthan CET till 21 October 2022. No longer are the students needed to take a separate written examination for each available position in the organisation. The dates January 6 through January 9 2023 have been set for the Rajsthan CET.
The procedure for submitting an application has not changed from before. Applicants are required to submit their application using an online mode either through the website of the board or through the website of SSO Rajasthan.
RSMSSB CET Notification 2022 Apply Online
|Exam Conducting Authority||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Post Name||Platoon Commander, Patwari, Junior Accountant, Revenue Accountant and other jobs|
|Exam Name||RSMSSB CET (Common Entrance Test)|
|Last date to submit an online application form||21 October 2022|
|Rajasthan CET Exam Date||06-09 January 2023|
Applicants are required to hold a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in the relevant field, from an accredited educational institution. The following is a list of additional qualification details:
- Female Supervisor – Graduation
- Patwari – Graduation and O certificate course from NIELIT or from DOEACC/ COPA or DPCS course/Diploma or Degree in Computer Application or Science or 3 years or Diploma in CS or BE/B.Tech or RS-CIT or equivalent.
- Ziledar – Graduation
- Platoon Commander– Graduation or ex-soldier
- Sub-Jailer, Hostel Superintendent Grade-II – Graduation
- Tehsil Revenue Accountant and Jr Accountant – Degree / CA with O Level Exam Passed OR COPS. CPCS OR Degree Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Application / IT OR Diploma in Computer Science and Electronics / IT OR Certificate Court in Information Technology NCT Rajasthan.
- Tehsil Revenue Accountant, Junior Accountant & Hostel Superintendent: 21 to 40 years
- All Other posts: 18 to 40 years
Age will be calculated as of 01/01/2023. Upper age limit relaxation is applicable as per the state government rules.
|Tehsil Revenue Accountant||198|
|Hostel Superintendent Grade II||335|
- General / OBC – ₹450/-
- OBC NCL – ₹350/-
- SC / ST – ₹250/-
- Correction Charge – ₹300/-
- Written Test
- Interview / Documents Verification
- Online Registration Starting Date – 22 September 2022
- Last date to apply online – 21 October 2022
- RSMSSB CET Exam Date – 06-09 January 2023
Steps to apply online for RSMSSB CET for Patwari, Accountant Vacancy 2022
- Check out the Most Recent News on the official website, which can be found at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- After that, you need to click on the notification for the Common Eligibility Test (Graduate Level).
- Download it and make sure you’ve read all of the details.
- After that, navigate to the Apply Online/Register Link and complete the necessary fields with your information.
- Now pay the application fee via the online method.
- Last but not least, finish off by submitting the online application and printing it out for your records.
|RSMSSB Common Eligibility Test (Graduate Level) Notification||Download Here|
|Rajasthan CET Application Link||Visit Here|