Download RSMSSB CET Admit Card (Released), and Check the RSMSSB Common Eligibility Test Exam Date Notice, Examination Scheme & Paper Pattern at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board will organize the Common Eligibility Test for Graduation Level and Senior Secondary Level candidates. The examination will be organized to determine the eligibility of candidates for various vacancies such as Platoon Commander, Patwari, Junior Accountant, Revenue Accountant, etc.
The commission will select the candidates after checking their performance in the written examination. But before that, the candidates will get the examination schedule and Rajasthan CET Admit Card from the examination authority. Candidates will get the document at least 07 to 15 days prior to the exam date. It will be mandatory for all candidates to bring the admit card to the examination centre.
The CET Examination for Graduates will take place on 7th and 8th Jan 2023. RSMSSB CET Admit Card 2023 has been released online and the direct link is given below.
Download RSMSSB CET Admit Card 2022 (Available)
|Name of Exam Board||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test|
|Post Included in CET||Platoon Commander, Patwari, Junior Accountant, Revenue Accountant etc.|
|No. of Vacancies||2996|
|RSMSSB CET Admit Card||Released – Get Here|
As per the reports, a large number of candidates have submitted online applications for the Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test. The commission will test the eligibility of candidates for various posts. All those candidates who will pass the CET exam with good marks will be eligible to apply for various upcoming recruitments and they will get preference in selection.
RSMSSB CET Paper Pattern & Exam Scheme
- The examination will be conducted for 300 marks.
- There will be 150 questions on various subjects/topics.
- Candidates will get 02 marks for each correct answer.
- The examination will be 03 hours long.
- Candidates will face 1/3rd education in marks for wrong answers.
- All questions in the examination will be objective type.
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General Science (History, Politics, and Geography of India) General Knowledge/ Current Affairs)||38||76|
|Rajasthan GK (Geography, History, Culture, and Politics)||30||60|
|English & Hindi (General)||22||44|
|Basic Numerical Efficiency/ Mental Ability and Reasoning||45||90|
|Basic Computer Knowledge||15||30|
Instructions to download the Rajasthan CET Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then go to the “Admit Card” section, the link is given on the homepage of the website.
- Now you will find a link to the “RSMSSB CET Admit Card” on the next page.
- On the following page, the candidates will be asked to enter their online application details.
- Then download the admit card and check the details given on it.
- Now you need to print it on an A4 size paper.