RPSC Senior Teacher Vacancy Notification 2022 Apply Online for Rajasthan Grade 2 Recruitment: Today, we have come up with a very good job opportunity for candidates looking for a teaching job in Rajasthan. The officials of RPSC have released a recruitment notification RPSC/EP-I/2022-23. As per this notification, applications are invited from eligible candidates for RPSC Senior Teacher Bharti 2022.
Through this recruitment drive, 9760 vacant seats for Senior teachers of different subjects are to be filled. The online application process for RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2022 started on 11th April 2022 and will close on 10th May 2022. Check the details of RPSC Senior Teacher Notification 2022 and use the links provided on this page.
Rajasthan Grade II Senior Teacher Jobs 2022 Apply Online
There are lakhs of students who waits for the release of Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy 2022. Their wait is over now. Rajasthan Public Service Commission has offered a grand opportunity to grab. All eligible candidates should apply as soon as possible. The last date to apply for Rajasthan Senior Teacher Vacancy is 10th May 2022.
- Sanskrit: 1800 Posts
- English: 1668 Posts
- Social Studies: 1640 Posts
- Maths: 1613 Posts
- Science: 1565 Posts
- Hindi: 1298 Posts
- Urdu: 106 Posts
- Punjabi: 70 Posts
Rajasthan Senior Teacher Bharti 2022 Check Notification Details
|Recruiter||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Job||Senior Teacher for various subjects like English, Hindi, Science, Social Studies, Sanskrit, Punjabi, Urdu, etc.|
|Application Process||11th April to 10th May 2022|
|Selection Process||Written test|
Applicants must have done Graduation in the relevant field. In addition, they should possess a degree or diploma in education. For details of each subject, you should check the RPSC Senior Teacher Notification 2022 using the link provided at the end of this page.
The minimum age for Rajasthan Senior Teacher posts is 18 years and the maximum age is 40 years on 1st Jan 2023. For checking age relaxation, please check the official notification.
- General and OBC/BC Creamy Layer: ₹350
- OBC/MBC Non-Creamy Layer and EWS: ₹250
- SC/ST Category: ₹150
The candidate will be selected as a Grade-II Teacher in Rajasthan through a written exam. There will be two papers i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2 in a single day. Both papers will be objective type.
Rajasthan Senior Teacher Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022
- In paper 1, 100 MCQs will be asked for 200 marks.
- The duration to complete the exam will be 2 hours.
- The topics covered in paper 1 are Knowledge of Rajasthan & Current Affairs, General Knowledge of World, and Educational Psychology.
- There will be one-third negative marking for wrong answers.
- In paper 2, a Total of 150 MCQs will be asked for 300 marks.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Questions will be asked about the subject for which you have applied.
- The questions will be of Graduation and 12th Class level.
- one-third negative marking for wrong answers will be applicable.
How to Apply RPSC Senior Teacher Application Form 2022?
To fill the RPSC Senior Teacher Online Form 2022, you must have a Rajasthan SSO Login ID and Password. So, if you don’t have SSO Id and password, then first register yourselves at sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- Visit the official website of RPSC i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Go to the link to Apply Online under the Important Links section.
- Here, search for the link to apply online for Rajasthan Senior Teacher Vacancy 2022.
- Here, enter your SSO Id and Password.
- Now, fill out the complete form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Submit the form and take a print copy of this application form for future reference.
|RPSC Senior Teacher Jobs Notification||Read Here|
|Rajasthan Grade 2 Teacher Application Form||Apply Here|