26 January Images, Happy Republic Day Images, Gantantrata Divas ki shubhkamnayein (गणतंत्रता दिवस की शुभकामनाएं ) Message, Republic Day 2023 Quotes.
This year On 26 January 2023, India is celebrating its 74th Republic Day. On 26 January 1950, the Indian constitution was applied. The Indian constitution not only safeguards the citizen’s rights but also gives wings to the citizen’s individual independence as well.
India is the only democratic country that has a written constitution. Indians feel proud when outsiders talk about the greatness of our constitution.
In India, Republic day is celebrated on 26 January. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar is known as the Father of the Indian Constitution. The Indian Constitution Assembly was created in 1946. It takes 2 years 11 months and 18 days the making our constitution. That’s why we celebrate this as a great achievement.
Republic Day Wishes, Quotes & 26th January Status Messages
Here are some wishes, quotes, and status messages that you can share to mark the occasion:
- “Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy Republic Day. May our nation continue to prosper and flourish.”
- “Let us take a moment to remember the sacrifices of our freedom fighters and renew our pledge to build a better India.”
- “We end today a period of ill fortune and India discovers herself again.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
- “Freedom is never dear at any price. It is the breath of life. What would a man not pay for living?” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Proud to be an Indian. Happy Republic Day.”
- “Honoring the sacrifices of our freedom fighters on this special day. Happy Republic Day.”
Quotes on Republic Day
Happy Republic Day Quotes
John Adams – “A republic is a nation of laws, not of men.”
Susan B. Anthony – “The true republic: men, their rights and nothing more; women, their rights and nothing less.”
Carl Sandburg – “The Republic is a dream. Nothing happens unless first a dream.”
Diogenes – “The foundation of every state is the education of its youth.”
Swami Vivekananda – “Let new India arise out of peasants cottage, grasping the plough, out of huts, cobbler and sweeper.”
Franklin D. Roosevelt – “The Republic is a living thing, and its life is in the hearts of men and women.”
Abraham Lincoln – “The Republic is open to all men, and all men are welcome to it.”
Winston Churchill – “India is a geographical term. It is no more a united nation than the Equator.”
Mark Twain – “India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend, and the great grand mother of tradition.”
Jawaharlal Nehru – “India is not a nation, nor a country. It is a sub-continent trying to emerge as a country.”