REET Notification released @reetbser2022.in, Apply Online REET 2022 Application Form: The Board of School Education Rajasthan is ready to organize the REET 2022. On 12th April 2022, they released the REET Notification 2022 @ reetbser2022.in. They have invited REET Application Form 2022 Online from eligible candidates from 18th April to 20th May 2022. The REET Exam Date is 23rd and 24th July 2022.
If you are interested in Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers, then you should check the eligibility criteria, application fee, exam date, syllabus, and other details for REET 2022. You will get the information related to Rajasthan Adhyapak Patrata Pareeksha 2022 through this article.
Candidates qualified in REET will become eligible for recruiting as Teachers in Government Schools as well as Govt.-aided Private Schools in Rajasthan. REET is organized at two levels. Level 1 is for Class 1 to 5 Teachers Post and Level 2 is for Teacher posts of Class 6 to 8. If you are eligible for both levels, then you can apply for both at the same time. But, you have to pay an extra exam fee and appear for both Leve 1 and Level 2 Exams.
REET 2022 Notification, Apply Online Application Form
This year, all eligible candidates can submit the REET 2022 Application Form from 18th April to 18th May 2022. But, the last date to submit the fee is 13th May 2022. The exam will be conducted on 23rd and 24th July 2022.
|Exam Conducting Body||Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers|
|Certification Types||Level 1 or Primary and Level 2 or Upper Primary Teacher Posts|
|Registration Starts||18th April 2022|
|Last date to submit the application fee||20th May 2022|
|Last date to submit the REET Application Form||20th May 2022|
|Exam Dates||23rd and 24th July 2022|
|Syllabus||Level 1, Level 2|
REET 2022 Notification, Age Limit, Application Fee
- Level 1(Teachers for Class 1 to 5): Applicant must have passed 12th Class with 50% marks with 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education/B.El.ED/Diploma in Education.
- Level 2(Class 6 to 8 Teacher): Applicant must have done Graduation with a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/B.Ed/B.El.Ed after 12th Class/12th with 4-year B.Ed.
For more details, check REET Notification 2022 pdf using the link provided at the end of this page.
The minimum age limit for REET 2022 for all categories is 18 Years. there is no upper age limit for such exams.
The application fee for REET 2022 will be the same as last year. REET Level 2 2021 Applicants will not pay any application fee. Application fees can be paid via offline and online modes. Fee details are provided here:
- Application Fee for new applicants for Level 1 or Level 2 Exam: ₹550
- Fee for new applicants for both Level Exams: ₹750
- Application fee for Old applicants of Both Level Exams: ₹200
- Fee for the old applicant of Level 2: nil
How to apply online for BSER REET 2022?
All eligible candidates can submit the REET 2022 Application Form online. For this, you should follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website i.e. reetbser2022.in
- Click the link Apply Online for REET 2022.
- Fill out the complete online form using your Rajasthan SSO ID and Password.
- Upload your documents like the Photo and signature of the applicant.
- Submit the details and your Application Number will be generated.
- Save this form and print this application form for future reference.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|REET 2022 Notification||Download Here|
|REET Application Form||Apply Here|