Get Pension Slip on WhatsApp in SBI Bank: State Bank of India has launched a WhatsApp service to get pension slips to senior citizens. With this facility, pensioners can get their pension slips from the comfort of their homes by sending a message to their mobile number from WhatsApp. The name of the user should be associated with the savings or current account of the pension account.
Account holders can also use the WhatsApp service to check their balance and get short statements. State Bank of India has tweeted that now senior citizens can get the pension slip on WhatsApp. Enjoy hassle-free service comfortably. To avail the service, send “Hi” to +91 9022690226 on WhatsApp.
Now get your pension slip over WhatsApp!
Avail hassle-free service at your comfort.
Send a “Hi” on +91 9022690226 over WhatsApp to avail the service. #SBI #AmritMahotsav #WhatsAppBanking #PensionSlip pic.twitter.com/rGgXMTup32
— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) November 17, 2022
How to avail SBI Pension Slip WhatsApp service?
- Send a message to +91 9022690226 using the WhatsApp Messenger application on your smartphone.
- You will be asked to choose between a balance enquiry, mini statement and pension slip service.
- Select the pension slip and enter the month for which the slip is required.
- Now a message – “Please wait until we receive your pension details” – will appear.
SBI WhatsApp Banking should be activated by users by sending ‘WAREG’ and their account number to 7208933148. If you haven’t already activated SBI WhatsApp Banking Service then you should follow the below-given steps before requesting the Pension Slip through WhatsApp.
SBI WhatsApp Service Registration Process
- Send an SMS with ‘WAREG’ text followed by a space and the account number. Send the message to +917208933148. The SMS should be sent to the registered mobile number from the SBI account.
- After completing the registration process, you will receive a message from SBI WhatsApp Number 90226 90226 on your WhatsApp app.
- To use the SBI service, text ‘Hi SBI’ to 90226 90226 or reply to the WhatsApp message you just received, and then follow the instructions.
- Bank account holders can access their account balance, mini statement and de-register using WhatsApp Banking.